It’s been two boring years without Bachelor in Paradise… but we’re back, baby!
The Bachelor franchise brings in the hottest and most memorable contestants from former seasons into one room, er, island to see if sparks will fly!
The pressure was on with only 10 guys and 13 girls. And since the men had the roses, 3 girls were going home immediately.
Talk about pressure.
No love, no date, no rose — the rules are simple and meant to encourage mingling and courting.
— Jodie Davis (@SeeJodieRun) August 17, 2021
— RealityTVBasura (@dara_a_la_mode) August 17, 2021
— Katie Burke (@kateexpectation) August 17, 2021
— dianca villa (@diancuh) August 17, 2021
— Bachelor Thots (@watchinbachelor) August 17, 2021
— Chicks in the Office (@ChicksInTheOff) August 17, 2021
— annie (@annieclouse_) August 17, 2021
— Jill (@jilllehman7) August 17, 2021
Narrator: Let’s see what fun Joe is up to!
— pettybachnation (@pettybachnation) August 17, 2021
— Stressed Bachelor Fan (@StressedBachFan) August 17, 2021
— ClockOutWars (@clockoutwars) August 17, 2021
— Caroline (@carolineee1108) August 17, 2021
— BachelorBtch (@bachelorbtch) August 17, 2021
— coraline (@scarolineeeee) August 17, 2021
Me: Hell yeah, #BachelorInParadise ! Let's go, sleazy drama!
*Queen Victoria pops up*
— Garrett Harer | BLM (@harerg_) August 17, 2021
When Does ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Start?
Bachelor Nation—Thursday night is your night.
Following the premiere of The Golden Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise returns for its 9th season.
The reality series finds former leads and contestants from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette—some fan-favorites, some controversial and least liked—coming together in the carefree setting of a tropical beach destination in Mexico’s Playa Escondida resort to give their journey of finding love another (and hopefully successful) shot.
The contestants then spend roughly three weeks dating around in hopes of finding their soulmate, all while dodging drama and feuds. Some leave the beach engaged, some in committed relationship, and some stay single.
Jesse Palmer will host this season as Wells Adams returns to the bar.
The series will premiere with a 2-hour episode on Thursday September 28 at 9 p.m. ET right after the pilot episode of The Golden Bachelor. Those who can’t catch it live will be able to stream it on Hulu the following day.
They will continue airing on Thursday nights weekly alongside The Golden Bachelor making Thursday’s the new Monday/Tuesday.
Here’s the upcoming cast:
- Greer Blitzer of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Brayden Bowers of “The Bachelorette” season 20
- Aaron Bryant of “The Bachelorette” season 20
- Peter Cappio of “The Bachelorette” season 20
- Jessica “Jess” Girod of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Eliza Isichei of “The Bachelor” season 26 and “Bachelor in Paradise” season 8
- Katherine “Kat” Izzo of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Samantha “Sam” Jeffries of “The Bachelor” season 26
- Olivia Lewis of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Sean McLaughlin of “The Bachelorette” season 20
- Blake Moynes of “The Bachelorette” seasons 16 and 17
- Mercedes Northup of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Rachel Recchia of “The Bachelor” season 26 and “The Bachelorette” season 19
- Kylee Russell of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Aaron Schwartzman of “The Bachelorette” season 20
- Will Urena of “The Bachelorette” season 18
- Brooklyn Willie of “The Bachelor” season 27
- Catherine “Cat” Wong of “The Bachelor” season 27
Anyone who is a fan of Bachelor in Paraside knows that additional contestants are introduced throughout the season, with talks of former Bachelorettes Katie Thurston, Charity Lawson, and Hannah Brown making appearances down the line.
Who Was Eliminated on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Season 7 Episode 8?
Bachelor in Paradise Season 7 Episode 8 kicked off with an interrogation into whether or not Brendan and Pieper had a relationship prior to the show.
It set a sour tone, and eventually, the couple decided to leave together.
Of course, that happened after Pieper said she “told” Brendan she didn’t want to come on the show in the first place, alluding to the fact that they totally had something going on.
In the car on their way out, Brendan said he didn’t mean to mislead anyone (see: Natasha), he simply “withheld information,” which once again proves that he was definitely not single coming into the reality show.
See ya, Brenden and Pieper.
During the rose ceremony, the following ladies did not get a rose:
- The Santa Clauses2 weeks ago
The Santa Clauses Season 2 Episode 4 Recap – Miracle on Dead Creek
- Sullivan's Crossing2 weeks ago
Sullivan’s Crossing Season 1 Episode 8 Review – Aftershock
- The Santa Clauses3 weeks ago
The Santa Clauses Season 2 Episode 3 Review – No Magic at the Dinner Table!
- Holidays6 days ago
Virgin River Holiday Episodes Season 5 Episode 11 and 12 Review – Father Christmas
- Sullivan's Crossing3 weeks ago
Sullivan’s Crossing Season 1 Episode 7 Review – Second Chances
- Found1 week ago
Found Season 1 Episode 9 Review – Missing While Scamming
- Chicago P.D2 weeks ago
One Chicago Shows Announce 2024 Premiere Dates
- Goosebumps3 weeks ago
Goosebumps Season Finale Review – Welcome to Horrorland (110)