Joe Goldberg, Will Bettelheim, or whatever we’re calling him these days, is only just getting started with you.
WARNING: stop reading if you don’t want spoilers for YOU Season 1 and Season 2!
The second season of the Lifetime-turned-Netflix series left on a pretty major cliffhanger: Joe is expecting a child with Love. Oh, and despite being confronted by someone equally as insane that made him realize his behavior and actions are completely unacceptable, he cannot help himself when he notices his new neighbor and his stalker-senses start tingling again.
Given all of that, it’s no surprise that the upcoming third season (which was renewed in early January) is highly-anticipated. It’s shaping up to be even more intense than the first two seasons combined.
The stakes are much higher now that a child is involved, Joe is being held accountable for his actions by Love, and much to his dismay, he’s stuck in a relationship with someone he’s not even in love with.
So, here’s what we know about the third season of YOU.
- You’re going to binge-watch it – HA, okay, that was just a joke to see if you were paying attention. Of course, you’re going to binge-watch it.
- It will premiere in 2021 – Netflix has confirmed that. In other words, you have about a year to recover from the insanity that was season 2.
- Production has already kicked off – Showrunner Sera Gamble took to Twitter to share that “We’ve started work on season 3. Just thought you’d want to know.” And yes, we did want to know, so thank you, Sera.
— Sera Gamble (@serathegamble) February 7, 2020
- It will be 10 episodes – Both seasons have consisted of 10 episodes so why fix something that isn’t broken, am I right?
- You’ll see some familiar faces – Badgley will obviously reprise his character as stalker Joe, while Victoria Pedretti will return as his psycho baby momma Love Quinn.
- Who are the new cast members? – Shalita Grant joins as Sherry, a “Mom-fluencer” who appears down to earth but is really a mean girl pretending to invite Love into her circle. Travis Van Winkle will play Cary, a wealthy guy who invites Joe into his circle. Sounds ominous. And if we know anything about Joe and Love, this isn’t going to end well for either Sherry or Travis.
- Will Ellie be back? It’s not confirmed, but I’m crossing my fingers that we’ll also see Jenna Ortega return because we need a wellness check on that girl!
- The dream team is returning – Not Joe and Love… never Joe and Love. We’re talking about Sera Gamble and Greg Berlanti who delivered some twisted television magic.
- Can I crush on Joe? – Seriously, no. He’s a narcissistic murder no matter how great his jawline is. You all saw what happened to Delilah.
- The neighbor will be explored – Not much is known about the plot of season 3, but I reckon the object of Joe’s attention in those final moments is going to play a vital role. Even the season 3 announcement teased “see you soon, neighbor.” There are plenty of theories about who the mystery woman could be (Badgley debunked that it’s his mother, but do we believe him?), but I really want it to be Candace again. She can be like “hey, I’m still not dead.” Or maybe it’s Beck’s sister? Whoever it is, I don’t think it’s going to be anyone random.
See you soon, neighbor. YOU S3 is coming. pic.twitter.com/rCJx7K9v0P
— YOU (@YouNetflix) January 14, 2020
- Is it based on a book? Maybe. The first two seasons were based on novels by Caroline Kepnes, although, the plot did stray from the book ever so slightly. Kepnes is currently writing her third book and close to being finished, but there’s no word if it will inspire the third season.
- Will Joe finally get what’s coming to him? I mean, I hope so. Whatever happened to the pee cup? How can no one tie any of these murders to him? Why does he keep getting away?
As you wait for the new season, you can binge-watch season 1 and 2 on Netflix.
And don’t forget to check out the funniest memes inspired by our dear Joe and his murderous tendencies.
‘Friends’ Reunion Finally Gets Premiere Date – See the Promo
Friends will always be there for you… even a year or so delayed.
The highly-anticipated reunion of the 90s sitcom has finally gotten a premiere date at HBO Max, and we couldn’t be more excited about it.
Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, and Matthew Perry will officially reunite on Thursday, May 27, the streaming service announced.
The reunion will be an unscripted special that will look back at the immense success of the show, which ran from 1994 to 2004. It also marks the first time all of the cast members have been on-screen together since the show’s finale.
The reunion was originally slated to air in May 2020 with the launch of the HBO Max app, but it was postponed several times due to the coronavirus pandemic.
A year later, the excitement is just as real!
— HBO Max (@hbomax) May 13, 2021
There will also be a handful of celebrity cameos including David Beckham, Justin Bieber, BTS, James Corden, Cindy Crawford, Cara Delevingne, Lady Gaga, Elliott Gould, Kit Harington, Larry Hankin, Mindy Kaling, Thomas Lennon, Christina Pickles, Tom Selleck, James Michael Tyler, Maggie Wheeler, Reese Witherspoon and Malala Yousafzai, per TV Line.
Check out the sentimental teaser for the reunion below:
Torrey DeVitto, Yaya DaCosta Leaving ‘Chicago Med’ Ahead of Season 7
Someone rush over a crash cart because this news has crushed us!
Chicago Med is losing two incredible cast members ahead of the NBC drama’s seventh season.
Torrey DeVitto, who plays doctor Natalie Manning, and Yaya DaCosta, who plays nurse April Sexton, will not be returning in the fall, per Deadline.
DaCosta is leaving to lead Lee Daniels’ Our Kind of People, which nabbed a straight-to-series order at FOX.
DeVitto, from Pretty Little Liars and One Tree Hill fame, will star in an upcoming indie film titled Skelly.
She even confirmed the news to her fans on social media, writing: “Well, looks like the cat is out of the bag…All good things must come to an end.
It has been such an honor and pure joy to bring Dr. Natalie Manning to life for all of you on Chicago Med for the past 6 seasons. But it is now time for her and me to bow out and say goodbye.
Thank you to all you loyal watchers who adored her as much as I did.
I can’t wait to share what’s to come with all of you. New adventures await!”
Both DeVitto and DaCosta have appeared in the #OneChicago franchise since Med’s premiere in 2015.
Per the publication, their contracts were up at the end of season 6 and both actresses decided not to renew.
The rest of the cast ( S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin, Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles, Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead, Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi and Marlyne Barrett as nurse Maggie Lockwood) is expected to return pending contract negotiations.
The current storylines have seemingly been setting up for the actresses’ exits as Manning found herself in hot water after stealing medication to help her mother, while April decided to return to nursing school.
We’ll definitely miss DeVitto and DaCosta, but we wish them the best of luck in future projects!
You can read all Chicago Med reviews right here!
‘This Is Us’ to End After Season 6 at NBC
It’s time to say goodbye to the Pearson clan!
NBC’s groundbreaking family drama This Is Us will end with a sixth and final season, per The Hollywood Reporter
The series was renewed for three seasons — up until season 6 — back in 2019.
NBC has not officially commented on the news. The network is expected to make the announcement on Friday when it unveils the upcoming 2021-22 fall schedule.
This Is Us Season 5 will air its finale on Tuesday, May 25 at 10/9c.
Are you ready to say goodbye to the series and TV’s best family?
Read reviews of This Is Us right here!
Editorials1 week ago
All the Baby Yoda Merch Every ‘Mandalorian’ Fan Needs
Manifest7 days ago
Manifest Double Episode Review – How Is Noah’s Ark Connected to Flight 828? (3×07 & 3×08)
Manifest3 weeks ago
Manifest Review – Tailspin (3×04)
Cruel Summer2 weeks ago
Cruel Summer – Victim or Villain? (1×03)
TV Reviews4 days ago
Good Girls Review – Brother/Cousin (4×08)
Younger1 week ago
Younger Review – Raise the Flag (7×07)
Debris2 weeks ago
Debris Review – Do You Know Icarus (1×09)
Legacies6 days ago
Legacies Review – Hope Turns Into a Monster (3×11)