The spoilers just won’t stop rolling in!!! We are 3 1/2 hours away from the season 5 Pretty Little Liars premiere. The marathon is slowly coming to an end as we gear up for a premiere that will be intense from beginning to end kicking off a season that according to Marlene King is “the most emotionally complex season thus far”.
King has no shortage of spoilers for the Reddit AMA. Here are some of the most important hints/ spoilers she hinted!
- The most important is the revelation of Detective Wilden’s killer in the season premiere.
- When the show picks up, the girls are in their second semester of senior year.
- Season 5 will be the season of answers for several of the characters, who will figure out A’s identity. Unfortunately, it won’t be revealed to the audience, we’ll only get clues so the mystery continues.
- Details will be given in the premiere about Ali and CeCe’s journey as Red Coat.
- When Caleb returns in episode 5, Ravenswood and what happened there will be addressed. THANK GOD! King also admitted there might even be a Ravenswood episode in 5b. Hmm.. I don’t know if I want to go back to that town per say, but I’d love to see what everyone is up to, especially ghost Miranda.
- Holden will be returning in season 5, which we sort of already knew by the spoiler pictures of him interrogating the girls and Ali after their trip to New York. Also, maybe he’ll be the third guy that’s involved with Hannah’s love triangle…?
- Alison’s sexuality will be explored, especially her past with Paige…. wait, her past? I knew they hated each other, but I didn’t think it had anything to do with a relationship or feelings? King said the revelation would be emotional.
- There is going to be a Christmas episode this year instead of a Halloween episode and it will be titled, “How the A Stole Christmas”. Ah, isn’t that the most exciting thing you’ve ever heard? Although I don’t know how I feel about a haunted Christmas? Does A not take breaks for the holidays?
- 5b might be introducing the first male gay character!
- There will be a time jump. “It may be on the TV show, or the movies we are starting to talk about, but there will be a time jump. We will ‘jump’ college,” said King. Yes, you heard right. The movie rumors are not just rumors anymore. This is serious!
- Say it isn’t so…. a PLL end might be coming sooner than you think. King is hoping to announce the end of the series soon. I can’t bare to think about life without PLL, but they can’t keep going for too much longer right? A will get found out eventually and than there isn’t much from there.
- Finally, there will be a “significant” character death that will rattle everyone and everything. It’s such a big death that King admits “she doesn’t want to make the call.”
Are you excited? What are you anticipating for season 5? Which relationship are you rooting for? Do you think the show should end anytime soon? Would you see a movie? So many questions, so little time.
Photo: Pretty Little Liars/ ABC Family
When Does ‘Firefly Lane’ Season 2 Come Out?
The wait is almost over!
Netflix is allowing fans to reunite with the Firefly Lane girls on December 2, 2022!
FireFly Lane Season 2 Part 1 will debut on Friday at 12 a.m. PT (3 a.m ET and 2 a.m. CT) on the streaming service, and while that may be very late in the night, the good thing is you’ll have all weekend to catch up with Tully (Katherine Heigl) and Kate (Sarah Chalke).
Why Is Kate Mad at Tully at the End of Firefly Lane Season 1?
The biggest question on everyone’s mind is why is Kate so mad at Tully. At the end of the first season, it’s revealed that Kate’s father, Bud, died, but when her best friend Tully arrives at the church, Kate tells her that she has “some nerve showing up here.” Season 2 Part 1 will hopefully answer what led to the rift between Kate and Tully in 2004/2005.
How Many Episodes in Firefly Lane Season 2 Part 1?
The season will have a total of nine episodes.
Part 2 of the season is set to arrive sometime in 2023 with episodes 10 through 16.
Who Died on Firefly Lane Season 1?
Bud, Kate’s father, passed away in the first season. Kate and Tully are at his funeral when it’s revealed that they are not on speaking terms anymore despite a decades-long friendship.
Firefly Lane Season 2 Cast
The key cast of the upcoming second season includes:
- Katherine Heigl – Tully Hart
- Sarah Chalke – Kate Mularkey
- Ali Skovbye – ’70s Tully Hart
- Roan Curtis – ’70s Kate Mularkey
- Ben Lawson – Johnny Ryan
- Beau Garrett – Cloud/Dorothy Hart
- Yael Yurman – Marah
- India de Beaufort – Charlotte/Charlie
- Greg Germann – Benedict Binswagner
- Jolene Purdy – Justine Jordan
- Ignacio Serricchio – Danny Diaz
Firefly Lane Season 2 Synopsis
What could possibly have ended the tight-knit thirty year friendship of Tully and Kate, our “Firefly Lane Girls Forever?” We’ll learn the answer this season — but first — Kate grapples with the painful aftermath of Johnny’s ill-fated trip to Iraq, while Tully faces a lawsuit after walking away from her talk show, and must start her career over from the bottom. This leads her to search for answers about who she is and where she comes from — including a quest to find the father she never met, against the wishes of her secretive hippie mother, Cloud. In the ’80s, we see Kate and Johnny first fall in love, creating more than a little drama in the newsroom where they work, as Tully’s career rises and she spars (and flirts!) with cocky sportscaster Danny Diaz. She just might have met her match — that is, if they can stop arguing for five minutes. While in the ’70s, teenage Kate and Tully struggle to keep their friendship together as Cloud goes to jail for dealing drugs and Tully goes to live with her grandmother, far away from Firefly Lane. As the girls face the tumult of high school apart, they know the one thing they really need is each other.
Firefly Lane Season 2 Trailer
‘Emily in Paris’ Season 3—Premiere Date and Trailer
Netflix is giving Emily in Paris fans the best holiday gift of all—a brand new season.
The third season of the Paris-set dramedy is set to premiere on Wednesday, December 21.
Fans can also unwrap an early gift as the streamer just dropped the trailer for the new season, which reveals Emily Cooper (Lily Collins) is pulling double-duty in both her professional and personal life.
Her indecision has left her in a bit of a mess, as she’s now juggling two jobs—her old gig with Madeline (Kate Walsh) and a gig at Sylvie’s new agency (Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu). On top of it, her heart is also being pulled in two different directions as she’s torn between chef Gabriel (Lucas Bravo) and businessman Brit Alfie (Lucien Laviscount).
And based on the 2-minute trailer, her decisions will have plenty of consequences.
But don’t think that Emily isn’t carving out time for prioritizing life, as Parisians do, as she informs her gal pal Mindy (Ashley Park) that she’s all about “life” right now.
The work-life balance includes stunning vacations (and a balloon ride), incredible outfits, plenty of champagne, and much more.
As the trailer suggests, choose Paris… on December 21!
The CW Reveals 2023 Midseason Premiere Dates—See the Lineup
The wait for some of your favorite CW dramas—the ones that survived, at least—is almost over.
The CW revealed the upcoming 2023 midseason premiere dates for shows like Walker, Walker: Independence, Kung Fu, All American, and more.
Here’s when The CW’s scripted dramas will return:
THURSDAY, JAN. 12
8 pm Walker (midseason premiere)
9 pm Walker: Independence (midseason premiere)
SATURDAY, JAN. 14
8 pm Criss Angel’s Magic With the Stars (midseason premiere)
9 pm World’s Funniest Animals (midseason premiere)
9:30 pm World’s Funniest Animals (encore episode)
SUNDAY, JAN. 15
7 pm The 28th Annual Critics Choice Awards
FRIDAY, JAN. 20
8 pm Penn & Teller: Fool Us (midseason premiere)
9 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? (midseason premiere)
9:30 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? (encore episode)
MONDAY, JAN. 23
8 pm All American (midseason premiere)
9 pm All American: Homecoming (midseason premiere)
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24
8 pm The Winchesters (encore episode)
9 pm The Winchesters (midseason premiere – new timeslot)
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 8
9 pm Kung Fu (midseason premiere)
SATURDAY, FEB. 11
8pm Masters of Illusion (Season 9 premiere)
8:30 pm Masters of Illusion (encore episode)
9 pm World’s Funniest Animals (new episode)
9:30 pm World’s Funniest Animals (encore episode)
From the looks of it, the final seasons of Riverdale and Nancy Drew, along with the third season of Superman & Lois, are being held till later in 2023, so stay tuned for updates!
- Coffee Table News1 week ago
Netflix Changes ‘YOU’ Season 4 Release Date
- Alaska Daily2 weeks ago
Alaska Daily Fall Finale Review – You Can’t Put a Price on A Life (106)
- Walker2 weeks ago
Walker Fall Finale Review – Just Desserts (307)
- The Cleaning Lady3 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Review – Spousal Privilege (208)
- Chicago P.D2 weeks ago
Chicago PD Review – Kim Burgess Tracks Down a Serial Killer (1008)
- The Santa Clauses3 days ago
The Santa Clauses Review – The Shoes Off the Bed Clause (104)
- Firefly Lane1 day ago
Firefly Lane Season 2 Part 1 Review – We Finally Know Why Kate Is Mad at Tully
- La Brea3 weeks ago
La Brea Fall Finale Review – 1988 (207)