HAPPY A DAY! Or should I say Mona and friends day. Pretty Little Liars went off for their spring finale with a bang, but instead of resolving and answering many of our questions, the writers just created more. That doesn’t mean that the episode didn’t tie many loose ends together or keep fans on the edge of their seats…. Cause it certainly did. And with so many things going on in the episode, its impossible not to recap and join the liars in solving this murder mystery once and for all.
A is always one step ahead of the liars, obviously, but now we know that its because A isn’t working alone. I mean Mona revealed that to us… You either join the A team or end up like Allison. But what does ending up like Ali really mean? Because it seems to me that Mona is just a pawn in a bigger game. Ali’s game? Perhaps Ali really is alive. If she isn’t than she definitely has a twin sister by the name of Vivian Darkbloom. If the story Mona lured Spencer in with is true, than Ali got herself in this mess because she figured Mona out. And she either joined forces with Mona and that means “she made her popular” or Mona joined alliances with the evil twin and took matters into her own hands. But what does Mona want revenge for? Is it really because she lost Hannah as a friend? Or because the liars were too scared to stand up to Ali when she was bullying Mona? We see a clear motive from Mona for a split second only for it to be lost otherwise in the chaos of all the other potential suspects. I mean we understand Mona’s part in the game but why everyone else? We know for a fact that anyone and everyone in Rosewood is suspicious.
Which brings us to the black swan. Who is she? Who did not so blind Jenna meet in the park? The only logical guess would be Vivian. But without knowing that for sure lets stick to calling her black swan. Black swan is also in alliance with Hermie or Lucas and Jenna. All three of those suckers had one thing in common: they all wanted revenge on Ali. Is that why Lucas got so close to Hannah? Why Mona stuck around for so long? Why Jenna played the I’m sorry card to thrown the liars of her trail? Did she light the house on fire and fake an attempt at death? This A alliance is much more complicated than one could imagine. And it leads us back to the original three players; Garrett, Ian and Melissa. What do they have in common? We all know Garrett was working with Jenna but why? To protect her and cover up for her as he knew she stole page 5? Why is he now in a relationship with Melissa? What was Ian’s part in all of this. Are they just thrown into the puzzle to shake things up a bit or are they crucial players?
The next question we have to attack…. Is Mona really crazy? In other words does she really have a split personality disorder or is she faking it for the sake of the plot? She looked psychotic sitting in that mental institution but who could want revenge to such an extreme level that they would go so far? Its amazing that the enemy could be right under the liars noses and none of them assumed anything.I had my suspicions about Mona but I never assumed that she would have it in her to kill anyone, yet she had no problem knocking Spencer out in “A’s lair.” From the minute I saw Mona’s face as she was driving the car towards the lost resort I knew that she was up to something. She was way to happy to be included in the liars plan. Its hard for Hannah to think that one of her longest friends could betray her like that, but that takes some serious dedication. If she wasn’t crazy prior to this weeks incidents, she sure is now.
Now what about Dr. Sullivan. Her relationship with Toby seems a bit suspicious and while Spencer was trying to protect Toby, he was actually protecting her. How did he catch on though? Is Jenna actually on his side or did he just realize Jenna was a big fraud? For a boy who keeps to himself he is actually pretty on top of his game. But could it possibly be that Dr. Sullivan is actually Toby’s mother? Dr. Sullivan seems to be the liars only protection at this point, and she did mention that Mona threatened to hurt her “son.” But does that mean that Toby and Dr. Sullivan could be trusted? Toby has been a slave to Jenna for some time now and at this point, anyone can be working for A. As adorable and heartwarming as the reunion scene with Spencer and Toby was, I can’t help but wonder how horribly messy it is about to get.
On a brighter note, all the girls got a semi-happy ending today, relationship wise that is… All except for Emily. Aria and Ezra finally decided that nothing could stand in their way of happiness and Ezra became a man about it and publicly displayed his affection for Aria at a school dance. Yes, this could in every way be interpreted as creepy, but for the sake of the show; GO TEAM EZRIA. (Of course I’m still a Sparia fan hehe). Caleb and Hannah continue to stay adorable as Romeo and Juliet but here’s where the interesting thoughts start to creep up. In recent episodes Caleb and Mona have gotten really close… Almost too close. Could Caleb be A’s next victim? Its a scary thought when you imagine the love of your life bonding with a psycho path that wants to see you die, but literally thats exactly what has been happening. But if the A revelation wasn’t enough the writers decided to throw in yet another twist at us and confirm that the speculations I had were really on point. Maya has actually been dead for quite some time. The texts and phone calls Emily was getting were actually from A, or someone that works for A, similar to the Ian texts that Melissa received. Whats even creepier about all of this is that Maya was found in Alison’s old house. Sentimental right? Is it a warning sign to the girls that just because Mona has been taken care of doesn’t mean its over.
As an episode that seemed to bringing the drama and craziness to an end, it is just the beginning. No one in the town can be trusted and the liars are caught up in some pretty disgusting stuff. If you can’t even trust your father or sister at this point, what makes you think that everyone else around you isn’t part of this twisted game? If I was in their shoes I would book it out of town as fast as I could…. There is nothing left for them at Rosewood. And as much as they want to solve the Alison mystery, its safe to say Alison might have been playing them all along…. and if not, than we all now how this game ends.
- Melisa: If he killed Alison its because he thought she deserved it.
- Spencer: Hide and seek was the game we played with Melissa. You wanna know why? Cause I always won.
- Aria: Parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving.
- Hannah: A is all knowing alright. Its like a genius on steroids.
- Spencer: Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story.
- Man: You check into the lost woods cause you don’t want to be found.
- Spencer: You’re little but you’re big.
- Spencer: A wasn’t watching Ali in Brookehaven! Ali was watching A.
- Ezra: No matter how hard I try I can’t stay away from you.
- Spencer: No one checks into room 2 because its been rented.
- Mona: I admire you Spencer thats why you get to decide how this ends tonight. You can join the A team or you can disappear.
- Mona: They think its over. Loser Mona is going to the nut house and those precious liars are going home to sleep with their windows open and their doors unlocked. Don’t they know thats what we want.
- Toby: Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
- Emily’s Mom: They found a body. They think its Maya’s.
Pretty Little Liars – Farewell, My Lovely (7×19)
Have you heard the tale of the “twisted sister?”
Doesn’t ring a bell? Think hard…. it’s a story you’ve been hearing about for roughly 7 years, masked under the nickname A.D.
The final round of A.D’s game reached it’s end on Tuesday night, leaving even the strongest of fans a hot mess.
This was the last time that the liars would solve mysteries in Rosewood and you know that the writers and Marlene would “go big or go home.” How could you expect anything less? The pressure was really on for Pretty Little Liars to impress a fandom waited several year’s to find out the identity their tormentor.
After the reveal, negative comments began swarming in about how they were disappointed with the outcome but realistically, despite their best efforts, any “A” revelation was going to be a letdown simply because it was so hyped up…. we’ve imagined it in our minds on so many occasion. I’v heard complaints that it was far fetched but if you think that, you must not have been paying attention the past few years. This is the same show that blows up telephones, that had the liars trapped in a doll house with exact replicas of their bedrooms, that had a board game dictating their every move. When has anything ever been REALISTIC in Rosewood? Last time I checked, the definition of Rosewood was “batshit crazy” so really, when it came to the finale, it was best to leave expectations at the door and strap in for a wonderfully bonkers ride. No one comes to Rosewood for realism, we come for the crazy and the twisted and in that regard, the finale delivered.
Charlotte’s death marked the end of A and the beginning of A.D and while the tricks and torments may seem the same, they aren’t the same person, nor do they have quite the same motive. But they are connected by blood because as it turns out, every motive that A, Uber A or A.D ever had was motivated by a dysfunctional family.
Without further ado… A.D is….
Never heard of her? We don’t blame you. Up until a few hours ago, we hadn’t either. You might not recognize her name but you’ll definitely recognize her face because it’s Spencer Hastings. Well, her evil twin.
Let’s backtrack a bit though shall we?
Last weeks strange episode saw “A.D” driving off into the sunset as the liars figured they’d finally beaten Liars Lament when Mona confessed to killing Charlotte. Even though they didn’t really know who A.D was, they just assumed it was #endgame and that was the last they’d hear from him/her… but that was naive. A.D has a way of sneaking up on you and showing up at the most innoportune of times, in this case, a year later when everyone was happy and Aria and Ezra were about to exchange “I do’s.”
When we catch up with the liars, you realize what a difference a year can make. Emily and Alison became parents to beautiful TWIN girls (definitely foreshadowing here), Spencer’s working as a paralegal at her mother’s firm and finishing up law school, and Toby is returning from a soul-searching trip to Africa.
The couple you thought would continue to be the strongest, Caleb and Hannah, were having marital problems because of their struggle to have a baby. That and Mona was finally released from Welby and Hannah, who felt indebted to her former BFF, allowed her to stay at their loft. “She has no one else,” she kept telling her friends and family, but that wasn’t enough for Caleb. He’s always been the wisest of the group and knew that there was no way they could trust Mona after all that she’s put them through.
Seems like we should trust Caleb’s gut because the minute Mona got her freedom, she went right back to doing A.D’s bidding. She still didn’t know who was running the game but was eager to find out so she followed the instructions, wearing a Melissa mask to spy on the girls. Fans briefly thought that Spencer’s sister was the ringleader and well, they weren’t too far off – it wasn’t Melissa but it was Alex, who Spencer came face to face with after being knocked out by Mona and locked up in a cell. Yep, we were right on the money with that twin theory!
Seeing Spencer and Alex stare at each other was equally as eerie as it was insane. The British half of Spencer, who had a terrible English accent, was thrilled to meet her sister. She was also borderline insane but you probably could have guessed that considering her mother is Mary Drake and she was born in Radley. The phrase “all roads lead to Radley” has literally never been clearer.
It didn’t take long for Alex Drake to open up to Spencer and give her the backstory as to how she got there. She was given up for adoption when she was an infant but once she began showing troubling signs, the family gave her up to an orphanage. Wren discovered her in a bar at London and filled her in on this whole family that she literally never knew she had, including half-sister Charlotte, who became the only family she’d ever known. She loved Charlotte, she was loyal to her, she became her friend and then, when she was killed, she channeled that anger on the liars.
So yes, the game was started by Mona, stolen from her by Charlotte and when she died, taken by Alex, who wanted NOTHING more than to get revenge on her “dolls” for killing her sister. But despite being a villain, she also had a soul and she was jealous of Spencer and her friends for having everything she never did. She quickly realized that despite everything that A threw at them, they were always going to be friends, always going to stick up for each other, always going to be there for each other. And she wanted that, so she devised a plan to infiltrate the group by assuming Spencer’s identity. She wanted her life and she wanted Toby.
Literally, every scene where you thought “that’s unlike Spencer” was your gut telling you that it is in fact Alex. That hallucination Hannah had after being kidnapped and tortured – Alex. Kissing Toby before he left with Yvonne – Alex. Sleeping with Toby in the cabin – Alex. Running into Ezra at the airport – Alex. If you caught on, go tell your friends you told ’em so.
After clearing the air, Alex locked Spencer and Mary back up and left for Aria’s wedding, fully knowing it would never happen because she kidnapped Ezra who had figured it out. Sadly, Aria didn’t know any of that and thought that maybe the fight they had the night before about her infertility gave him cold feet.
If I was Spencer, I’d be pissed that none of my friends figured out that some imposter was pretending to be me. I mean, Alex was good at nailing Spencer’s talk, walk, and character to a tee but she wasn’t Spence. How did no one pick up on that? But crazy always starts showing and soon enough, Jenna, who knew all along that Charlotte had a sister, figured it out and informed Toby, who was also skeptical after seeing Spencer’s beloved horse get hostile around her.
After that, he pieced it together – the book she gave him before he drove off with Yvonne didn’t have any notes in it, which was unlike her. It was also unlike her to kiss him when he was engaged or to pounce him after his wife passed. “What if twins run in the family,” he told the liars. “That would give A.D motive,” Caleb retorted.
Before you know it, they had located Spencer’s phone and surprisingly, it was at Toby’s old house. This CRAZY person bought the house Toby built for Spencer, keeping her and Ezra prisoners smack dab in the middle of Rosewood. Spencer’s craftiness came in handy and she was able to break them both out using a bobby pin she pulled out of Mary Drake’s hair when they embraced.
If we learned anything from the dollhouse it’s that escaping a psycho with unlimited funds is virtually impossible. When they ran outdoors, they found themselves trapped inside a huge underground dome that was built to mimic Rosewood and an axe-wielding Alex right behind them. Literally, you could see the crazy in here eyes.
As a sister fight ensued, Ezra was knocked to the ground. Thankfully, the liars along with Caleb and Toby found them just in time and came face to face with a set of identical twins dressed exactly the same. Which Spencer was the real Spencer? Easy, Toby simply asked for Spencer’s favorite poem from the book, which the real Spence gladly recited. Toby asked them both for real Spencer’s favorite poem and just like that, they figured it out.
Mona, who was accused of once again conspiring with A.D, revealed that she was always playing the game simply to help them this whole time. It’s definitely a redeeming moment for her and while it’s normal that the liars had their reservations, it speaks volumes to Hannah for always sticking by her friend and defending her, even though she tried to kill her multiple times.
With their tormentor finally gone for good, the girls were ready to start their next chapters. They took their final walk around Rosewood, a town that for once could enjoy some peace and quiet. Aria and Ezra were gearing up for their honeymoon in the South of France, Emily and Alison were just enjoying being parents to beautiful daughters Lily and Grace, whose biological father turned out to be Alex’s ex-Wren. She admitted to killing him when she decided to fully go through with her plan to assume Spencer’s identity and kept his ashes close to her in a diamond because “diamonds are forever.” (RIP Wren, you didn’t deserve this, although I was always convinced you did.) I don’t think Alison and Emily ever found out who the biological father was and I guess it’s for the better.
Spencer and Toby finally found their way back to each other after he stepped up to save her. Toby sat much of season 7 out and wasn’t really involved in the AD madness, at least not that he knew of. It was nice to see him brought back into the loop the way Caleb and Ezra have always been.
And thankfully, things for Hannah and Caleb worked out because she revealed that she was expecting a little baby Haleb. Not to jinx it but it seems like everyone got their happy ending.
“It feels like the end of something,” Alison admitted and I’d have to agree… it’s the end of A.D, of the games, of the threatening text messages and constantly living in fear. It’s the end of our relationship with the liars as we know it. But there’s beauty in the end because it also opens the door for a new beginning, which these girls needly BADLY. We can leave Rosewood knowing that their friendships will weather any storms… I mean, they all survived AD!
As for Mona, she got an ending that only she deserved. She moved to France, began dating some Robert Pattison lookalike cop who was completely unaware that she had split personalities and was holding both Mary Drake and Alex Drake hostage in the basement of her doll shop while forcing them to partake in “afternoon tea” parties. Literally, MONA TOOK THE GAME BACK! “She can’t keep us here forever,” Mary exclaimed. “Yes she can, she’s Mona,” Alex said while rolling her eyes. Game recognizes game. I could totally see a spinoff with Mona and Alex taking on the game together.
To me, that was a fitting ending but for some reason Marlene decided to assure us that even without AD and without the liars, the mythology of Rosewood continues. The mini-me liars aka Addison and her friends recreate the very first scene of the series when the girls woke up in the barn only to find Ali had disappeared. Throughout the season, they kept teasing that these girls would be the next liars, with Maya’s niece even finding a stabbed doll in her locker. While I get that it comes full circle, I don’t believe that history would repeat itself in this same way. Let it go, Marlene, let it go. Rosewood has seen enough.
- The moms are goals. I want to join their mom club and drink with them. Kudos to them for acknowledging that they too were too drunk to remember how they got out of the basement.
- Alison’s proposal to Emily while wearing a pug hoodie was everything. I’m glad Emison got their happily ever after, even if it was forced by someone impregnating Ali against her will.
- Turns out, Archer Dunhill was never actually involved with Alex’s plan. He loved Charlotte so much that after she was killed, decided to get his own revenge on Alison and her friends. Turns out creepy is as creepy hangs out with.
- I’m surprised that Alex, Charlotte, Wren and Archer “hung out” all the time in Rosewood yet no one ever saw anything. This town needs better law enforcement I swear.
- I feel a bit jipped when it comes to seeing the liars’ stories play out, specifically Hannah telling Caleb that she was pregnant. I definitely wish we would have seen his reaction.
- Maybe I missed this but was Spencer’s relationship with Caleb and Marco actually her or was that all Alex?
Saying goodbye to these girls was hard. I watch a lot of shows and haven’t formed such a bond with other characters as I did with Aria, Spencer, Hannah, Emily and Alison. It felt like I was watching my friends grow up, start new lives and finally free themselves from a cyber bully that took it too far. It’s bittersweet but like they say, don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
And to echo Spencer, how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?
What did you think of the finale? Was it everything you wanted it to be? Did you want more closure? Let me know what you’re thinking.
6 Burning “Pretty Little Liars” Questions We Need Answered During The Series Finale
We never thought we’d actually make it to this day but here we are, mere hours from finding out who A.D finally is and ending this game once and for all.
It’s been 7 long, long, LONG years and we’ve gone through so much with the Liars, some of which we don’t even remember because we got lost somewhere in the twists and turns of the Lost Woods.
After tonight’s 2-hour SERIES FINALE of Pretty Little Liars, we will finally have all the answers we’ve been so patiently waiting for.
Aria, Spencer, Hannah, Alison and Emily’s stories will come to an end but these friendships we’ve made, they’ll live on forever. (Hopefully until the movie comes out!)
While we still need to find out who A.D is, there are some other pressing questions still lingering and we need some closure.
1. Why Did A.D do all of this?
I think more fascinating than the ‘who’ is the ‘why’ here. Sure, we were shocked when it was revealed that Charlotte was Uber A but it was more twisted, more mind-blowing to find out why she did what she did. Up until this point, we’ve narrowed down a list of possible suspects, but the backstory, the reasoning behind all the torture is still something we’re having trouble piecing together. Why would someone go through all this trouble to torture 4 small town girls?
2. Who is the father of Emily and Alison’s baby?
Will this person be the same as A.D? We know A.D stole Emily’s eggs and inseminated Alison with them but we don’t exactly know who the other half is. Marlene says both the A.D reveal and the father reveal are “rewarding, satisfying and surprising.” Ah, the anticipation is killing me!
3. How did the mom’s get out of the basement?
No… I won’t let it go. Did they crawl out through a window? Did someone let them out? Do they really not suspect any foul play in Rosewood?
4. What’s The Deal with Bethany Young?
I have to consider that Bethany Young is somehow connected to this A.D madness. If you don’t remember, she’s the girl that’s allegedly in Ali’s grave, was Charlotte’s BFF in Radley and also allegedly killed Toby’s mom. We’ve mentioned her on so many occasions but never actually saw her in teen or adult form…. why?
5. Who Killed Sara Harvey?
We know Mona accidentally killed Charlotte but who killed Sara Harvey? Was it A.D because she was getting too close to the truth?
6. How Is Wren Involved?
Wren, who has been in and out of the show since season 1, has to be serving a bigger purpose here. Especially since he was just whispering about something with Spencer in an airport…. why is he back in town? Who is he shooting in the final promo? How has been involved this whole time?
We have a theory about A.D’s identity, which you can READ HERE.
See you tonight little liars!
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale Theory – Is Spencer’s Twin Sister A.D?
We have a full 2-hour series finale of Pretty Little Liars to get through tonight and while fans will finally find out who the twisted, mysterious and sociopathic A.D is, there’s a popular fan theory circulating the internet right now – Spencer’s evil twin sister.
I’ve been down this “who is A.D” avenue one to many times and have failed to come up with anything plausible or satisfactory but I can’t argue with the facts here.
Since the series strayed so far from the books, it would make sense that Marlene would want to honor them some way and involve a twin.
We initially thought that Marlene King swapped out “twin” for “transgender sister” but maybe that’s just what she needed to get us off the right path.
And really, once you see all the evidence, including all of the discrepancies in Spencer’s outfits, moods and watches, you’ll have a hard time arguing a different theory.
- Twins run in the family with Mary and Jessica being identical. Mary is Spencer’s mother but she also reportedly gave birth to two babies in Radley. We initially assumed it was Charlotte but what if there was another child? This is definitely possible with the revelation that Pastor Ted is Charlotte’s biological father. If there were “babies” it would have both been by Peter Hastings….
- Spencer was born in Radley and then spent some time there so it makes sense she’d have a strong connection with it. That would explain the dancing scene with guest star Maddie Ziegler. She was hallucinating a twin moment and remembering the time she spent in that room.
- Marlene said that they would make it so that fans could figure it out before the finale. At this point, all signs point to a second Spencer and many fans are jumping on the bandwagon.
- Keegan Allen, who plays Toby, said that there would not be another Spoby kiss in season 7 yet it happened…. we all saw it. Unless, that wasn’t Spencer. It did feel a little out of character for Spence to just jump his bones right after his wife died. Then Toby may have foreshadowed this by stating “that’s not the Spencer I know.”
- In fact, Spencer has been a lot more flirtatious this season. Just think of how she played Marco and how she had a fling with Caleb, despite him being Hannah’s ex! And even after she found out they were married, she still told him “not to forget any of it because she wouldn’t.” Really girl?
- When Hannah is abducted, she has a vision or some hallucination of Spencer telling her that “If AD can come in and out of here you can too.” We hadn’t heard the name AD yet so how would she have know that? This could have been the twin. Mary also sings the same song to Spencer that Spencer sang to Hannah.
- Some say the twin is actually Bethany Young and this would bring her back into the equation since we never had any closure on her. Maybe she isn’t dead and buried in Ali’s grave, maybe she’s ACTUALLY the twin who has been running this whole operation.
- If we were to believe Bethany is Spencer’s twin, that would explain why Peter Hasting’s didn’t want Toby to dig deeper into his mother’s death. Remember that Bethany allegedly killed Marion Cavanaugh and if Toby got more info, he would have pieced together her identity.
- Jessica DiLaurentis reportedly took Bethany on trips when she was in Radley and made her call her “Aunt Jessie.” That would only make sense if she was Mary Drake’s daughter, thus Spencer’s twin. Plus we know they would go to the stables and Spencer loves horses.
- A twin would definitely explain that bizarre moment with Spencer, Wren and Ezra at the airport. Spencer was acting really shady and even asked Ezra not to mention it to the girls. We then never found out why Wren was just “passing by” Rosewood but I doubt that’s a pit stop on the way from London. Maybe this wasn’t the real Spencer but the twin who may have been caught up.
- There’s one scene where Mary Drake looks at a picture of Spencer and Melissa and comments that they could be like “twins.” Another form of foreshadowing?
- Spencer’s mother once yells at her and says “it was like there were two Spencer’s living in this house, the Spencer we recognized and her evil twin and we never knew which one was coming down for breakfast.”
- Some say Spencer isn’t even in this season and the whole time, it’s been her twin. We meet Spencer again after a time jump, which means the twin could have kidnapped and locked the real Spencer up and taken over her life in an attempt to have real friends. In the series finale promo, we see Mary Drake sedating “Spencer,” which is odd because she’s supposed to be in jail and allegedly loves her daughter?
- Most of the series, if you think about it, circles around Ali and Spencer with season 7 focusing on the Hasting’s the most. There has to be a reason for it… and a reason why Melissa and Wren are suddenly back in town.
Debunking That Theory
Some say that the theory is pretty out there, even for PLL. I wouldn’t put anything past Marlene King considering the first A was Charlotte, the transgender daughter of Mary Drake, Jessica’s twin sister who actually dated her cousin briefly. I mean, that’s PRETTY twisted. Not to mention this is a world well cellphones burst into flames and Caleb can locate someone with a car key FOB. (Why not just use the new Snapchat map update bruh?!)
Let’s consider for a moment that the twin theory is too simple and expected. We know that A.D has a penchant for using masks that look very realistic, think Archer wearing a Detective Wilden mask to fool Ali into thinking she’s crazy. Maybe it will be a twin reveal of sorts but the real A.D will just be wearing a realistic Spencer mask.
If Spencer’s twin isn’t A.D, the only other option in my mind is Wren. Wren has also been involved in this madness since season 1 and his return only means trouble. Plus, he’s British and a doctor, just like Archer Dunhill and his father has had a history of mental illness. Maybe he spent so much time at Radley, he befriended Charlotte, got caught up in all the drama and carried out her game after she was killed?
Little Liars, tell me, what’s your A.D theory?! We’ll talk about how wrong we all were tomorrow.
Pretty Little Liars5 years ago
Pretty Little Liars- Oh What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me (5×19)
Good Girls11 months ago
Good Girls – Hunting Season (2×11)
American Horror Story6 years ago
American Horror Story- Coven “The Axeman Cometh” (3×06)
Coffee Table News6 years ago
Ian Somerhalder talks Damon and Elena Relationship
Jane The Virgin3 years ago
Jane the Virgin – Chapter Fifty-Four (3×10)
Chicago P.D6 years ago
Chicago P.D- Stepping Stones (1×01)
Quantico4 years ago
Quantico – Yes (1×22)
Grey's Anatomy7 years ago
Sandra Oh leaving Grey’s Anatomy