ABC’s rating are likely inflated due to Monday Night Football in Dallas.
2 Broke Girls returned to 8.4 million fans, with a 2.4 rating– up 20%from the last season finale, which drew in 6.5 million with a 2.0, but down from previous season premieres.
The Millers hit a series low with a 1.8, down from last weeks 2.1 with 7.21 million viewers.
Scorpion fell 8% to a 2.2 with 10.09 million viewers. NCIS: Los Angeles dropped to 1.6… it’s series low, attracting 8.59 million eyeballs.
ABC’s Castle scored a (possibly inflated) 1.9 rating, up 27% from last week with 9.70 million. Dancing With the Stars also up 5%, possibly inflated 2.1 rating with 13.20 million. UPDATE: With the sports subtractions, Dancing With the Stars dipped to a 1.9 with 12.6 million and Castle scored a 1.6 with 8.8 million.
Gotham dropped from last weeks 2.3 to a 2.2 with 5.9 million viewers. Sleepy Hollow also fell about 11% to a 1.6 and 4.6 million.
On the CW, The Originals remained steady with a series low of 0.6 and 1.30 million. The supernatural spin-off drama has about a 50/50 chance of getting another season. Jane the Virgin didn’t do so hot, dropping 20% from last weeks 0.5 to a 0.4 and 1.09 million viewers. If it continues on this downward spiral, you can be sure a second season will not be happening…. although the CW notes that Jane’s ratings are about 30% better than they were in this time slot last year.
NBC’s The Blacklist was up 8% to a 2.6 with 9.81 million.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Big Sky2 weeks ago
Will There Be a Season 4 of ‘Big Sky’?
- The Cleaning Lady5 days ago
Did ‘The Cleaning Lady’ Get Renewed for Season 3? You Betcha!
- Chicago P.D5 days ago
Is ‘Chicago PD’ New Tonight? Everything We Know About Season 10 Episode 13
- Coffee Table News3 weeks ago
Is ‘The Resident’ Renewed for Season 7? Here’s What We Know
- Big Sky3 weeks ago
Big Sky Season Finale Review – That Old Feeling (313)
- Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
Why Is Taylor Kinney Leaving ‘Chicago Fire’?
- Chicago P.D3 weeks ago
Chicago PD Review – I Can Let You Go (1012)
- The Resident3 weeks ago
The Resident Season Finale – All Hands on Deck (613)