State of Affairs premiered to OK ratings with a 2.2 rating with 8.60 million viewers, bumping up the night in the time slot but failing to match Blacklists finale last week with a 2.5 rating. We’ll see how State of Affairs with Katherine Heigl holds in weeks to come, with all the horrible reviews of the show borrowing from every other drama currently on TV.
The Voice was down from a 3.2 to a 3.0 with 10.80 million.
FOX’s Gotham was up to a 2.3 with 6.41 million viewers. Sleepy Hollow remained steady, holding onto the series low rating of 1.5 and 4.61 million.
ABC’s Dancing with the Stars was up from a 2.0 to a 2.4 with 14.63 million. Castle also raised ratings from 1.6 to a 2.0 and 9.92 million.
2 Broke Girls rose from a 1.9 to a 2.1 with 7.92 million. Scorpion held steady with a 2.0 rating 10.06 million. The Millers, which are already cancelled, kept steady with the series low of 1.5 and 6.3o million viewers.
NCIS: LA rose from a series low of 1.5 to a 1.7 with 8.70 million.
CW’s The Originals held steady at a 0.7 with 1.41 million, while newcomer Jane the Virgin dropped a tenth to a 0.4 and 1.11 million viewers.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Ghosts6 days ago
Ghosts Review – Jay’s Sister (1×12)
- Chicago Fire2 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Review: Back with a Bang (10×10)
- Wheel of Fortune1 week ago
Twitter Is Divided Over Tonight’s ‘Wacky’ Contestant on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- Nancy Drew2 weeks ago
Nancy Drew Midseason Premiere Review – Truth Hurts (3×10)
- Coffee Table News3 weeks ago
New Year’s Eve 2022 TV Guide: Where to Watch the Ball Drop, Performances, and More
- The Cleaning Lady2 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Series Premiere Review – Lady Luck (1×01)
- What to Watch3 weeks ago
What to Watch This Week: ‘Harry Potter’ Reunion, Final Season of ‘This Is Us’
- This Is Us1 week ago
This Is Us Review – One Giant Leap (6×02)