CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
Ratings Wednesday- Arrow Steady, SVU and Chicago PD Down
NBC’s The Mysteries of Laura increased a tenth to a 1.4 rating with 8.57 million viewers. Safe to say, this comedy is here to stay.
Chicago PD took a significant hit, dropping down from a 2.2 to a 1.6 with 7.22 million viewers.
Law and Order: SVU also down six tenths dropping from a 2.4 to a 1.8 with 7.86 million viewers. Yep, that drop was definitely all the people who tuned into last weeks epic crossover. Band-wagon fans I tell ya!
CBS’s Survivor notched up a tenth to a 2.4 and 9.82 million viewers.
Stalker jumped from a 1.4 to a 1.7 racking in 7.98 million viewers.
Criminal Minds remained steady with a 2.3 rating, holding its 10.61 million viewers.
Red Band Society held steady with a 0.9 and 2.95 million viewers. I smell a cancellation in the cards!
Hell’s Kitchen even scored higher, holding steady at a 1.5 rating with 3.94 million viewers.
ABC’S The Goldbergs jumped to a 2.4, up from a 2.1 with 7.70 million.
Modern Family jumped to a 3.7 with 10.90 million viewers, while The Middle saw an increase of three tenths to a 2.2 with 8.32 million.
black-ish rose to a 2.6 with 7.95 million viewers.
Nashville also rose to a 1.4 rating drawing 5.51 million viewers.
The CW’s Arrow remained consistent with a 0.9 rating and 2.63 million viewers, while The 100 saw a jump of a tenth to a 0.6 and 1.66 million.
- Coffee Table News1 day ago
Netflix Changes ‘YOU’ Season 4 Release Date
- La Brea2 weeks ago
When Does ‘La Brea’ Come Back On?
- Alaska Daily1 week ago
Alaska Daily Fall Finale Review – You Can’t Put a Price on A Life (106)
- Chicago P.D2 weeks ago
Is ‘Chicago PD’ New Tonight? Everything We Know About Season 10 Episode 7
- Walker1 week ago
Walker Fall Finale Review – Just Desserts (307)
- The Cleaning Lady2 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Review – Spousal Privilege (208)
- The Cleaning Lady3 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Review – Truth or Consequences (207)
- Chicago P.D1 week ago
Chicago PD Review – Kim Burgess Tracks Down a Serial Killer (1008)