ABC and The CW ratings are subject to change due to Monday Night Football in Indianapolis and New York.
CBS was down for every show on Monday night. 2 Broke girls dipped from a 2.4 to a 2.2 at 7.96 million viewers.
Scorpion brought in a 2.2 rating with 10.30 million.
The Millers hit a series low with a 1.6, down from last weeks low of 1.7 and 6.78 million viewers.
NCIS: Los Angeles brought in a series low of 1.5 with 9.13 million.
NBC’s The Voice scored a 3.4 down from last weeks 3.7 with 11.89 million. The Blacklist also down with a 2.4 bringing in 9.20 million.
ABC’s Dancing With the Stars was up to a 2.1 from last weeks 1.9 with 13.20 million viewers.
Fox’s Gotham was up from 2.2 to a 2.4 with 6.55 million. Sleepy Hollow hit a series low with a rating of 1.5, down from last week, with 4.49 million.
The CW’s Originals kept steady at the series low rating of 0.6 and 1.30 million.
Jane the Virgin was up from a 0.4 to 0.6, beating out The Originals in viewers with 1.42 million.
ADJUSTMENTS: The Voice was up a tenth to a 3.5 and 12.06 million. Jane the Virgin adjusted down two tenths to a 0.4 and 1.01 million.The Originals were also adjusted down a tenth, dropping to a 0.5 and 1.09 million.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
TV Reviews5 days ago
Good Girls Series Finale Review – I’m the Boss (4×15 and 4×16)
Coffee Table News1 week ago
NBC 2021-2022 Fall Premiere Dates – Here’s When #OneChicago Shows Return
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
Krispy Kreme’s Birthday Deal Gets You $1 Doughnuts
Big Brother6 days ago
Big Brother Recap: Smells Like French Toast (23×06)
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
Best and Worst Cities to Live In for Remote Workers
Dynasty4 days ago
Dynasty Review – A Public Forum for All Her Lies (4×11)
Big Brother5 days ago
Big Brother Recap: Eviction Night #2 (23×07)
Dynasty3 weeks ago
Who Will Die on Dynasty Season 4?