Sunday was a tough night for ratings.
Madam Secretary was up 21% this week, with a 1.7 rating up from last weeks 1.4, with 12.3 million viewers.
Once Upon A Time was down from last weeks premiere, probably losing all the bandwagon fans, the youngins who only tuned in for Frozen and the sports lead in. The fairytale drama scored a 3.1 down from 3.7, with 8.6 million viewers. Despite the drop, it was still the highest rated, non-sport program of the night.
Resurrection also dropped to a 1.8 down from last weeks 2.5 with 6.15 million viewers.
Revenge also down, not by much, but still hitting a low. The vengeful drama brought in a 1.3 rating, down from 1.5, bringing in 4.9 million viewers.
Fox’s sitcom Mulaney premiered to a record low. It snagged a 1.o rating making it the lowest same day premiere rating this fall. All of Fox’s animated shows also struggled, with Simpsons rating a 2.0 down from 3.9, Bob’s Burgers 1.4 down from 2.2. Family Guy hit a new long rating with 1.9 down from last weeks hour long premiere of 4.5. Yikes.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Upload3 weeks ago
Upload Season 3 Finale Recap Episodes 7 and 8 – Upload Day & Flesh and Blood
- The Buccaneers2 weeks ago
The Buccaneers Season 1 Episode 4 Recap – Homecoming
- Found2 weeks ago
Found Season 1 Episode 7 Recap – Missing While Indigenous
- Goosebumps3 weeks ago
Goosebumps Season 1 Episode 9 Review – Night of the Living Dummy: Part 2
- The Santa Clauses1 week ago
The Santa Clauses Season 2 Episode 4 Recap – Miracle on Dead Creek
- The Santa Clauses2 weeks ago
The Santa Clauses Season 2 Episode 3 Review – No Magic at the Dinner Table!
- Sullivan's Crossing2 weeks ago
Sullivan’s Crossing Season 1 Episode 7 Review – Second Chances
- Goosebumps2 weeks ago
Goosebumps Season Finale Review – Welcome to Horrorland (110)