Live sports coverage made for preliminary ratings for CBS and NBC. CBS also shifted an hour forward in ET and CT zones, which also skewed ratings.
Sunday Night Football Packers against the Saints earned a 6.4. That rating was down from last weeks 7. It brought in 17.20 million.
CBS’s NFL Football racked in a 20.47 million with a 5.8.
FOX’s World Series Game 5 scored a 3.0 up by about 30% from last weeks 2.3, with 10.99.
With all the sports taking over Sunday, many shows suffered severe blows.
All of ABC’s shows hit season lows. Once Upon A Time scored a season low of 2.3, down 15% from last weeks 2.7 and 6.61 million viewers. I can’t say I’m surprised. This season of OUAT is super boring. They were relying on the fame of Frozen, which initial got them great ratings, but now, people are bored!
Resurrection hit a record low down from last week 1.4 to a 1.2 with 4.39 million. Revenge also hit a series low, down 15% from last week, with a 1.1 and 4.34 million. This is upsetting because this season of Revenge is one of the best ones yet! Hoping that the +3 and +7 scores bump up ratings a bit. It’s important to note ABC is also the only network that didn’t have a sports lead in.
Madam Secretary remained steady, matching last week’s 1.5 with 11.59 million viewers. The Good Wife also matched last week’s 1.4 with 9.56.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
Netflix2 weeks ago
‘Outer Banks’ Gets Season 2 Summer Premiere Date on Netflix – Watch the Trailer
Featured1 week ago
2021-2022 TV Schedule: Find Out Which Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed
Manifest2 weeks ago
Manifest Season Finale – [SPOILER] Dies (3×12 and 3×13)
Why Women Kill3 weeks ago
Why Women Kill Review – Alma Opens Pandora’s box (2×02)
Netflix1 week ago
‘Elite’ Season 4 Review: New Students, New Mystery, Same Scandalous Drama
Lupin2 weeks ago
Lupin Season 2 Recap – The Gentleman Burglar Is Smoother Than Ever
Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’ Canceled After Two Seasons As Creator Rallies to Save the Show
Elite5 days ago
7 Biggest Moments from ‘Elite’ Season 4