Because of live sports coverage, NBC will most likely change in final ratings. CBS was also delayed about 20-minutes because of NFL Football.
NBC’s Sunday Night Football was up to a 6.2 with 17.30 million viewers as the Packers creamed the Bears.
ABC’s Once Upon A Time was down from last weeks 2.6 to a 2.5 with 7.41 million. Revenge was up to a 1.3 with 5.24 million, while Resurrection dropped two tenths to a low of 1.2 and 4.54 million.
CBS’s Madam Secretary dropped four tenths from 1.4 to a 1.8 drawing in 12.59 million viewers.
The Good Wife remained steady at 1.4 and 10.69. CSI hit a series low of 1.2 and 8.59 million.
FOX’s Simpsons crossover with Futurama brought ratings from a 2.0 to a 2.9 with 6.59 million. They did have a solid football lead in and it’s been proven that people are drawn to crossovers.
Family Guy was down to a 1.8 with 3.60 million.
Mulaney was up from the series low slump of 0.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 2.01 million viewers.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine was up to a 1.8 and 3.96 million.
FOX had huge ratings and came in second with NBC topping the night.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
The Bold Type3 weeks ago
The Bold Type Season Premiere Review – Trust Fall (5×01)
Chicago P.D3 weeks ago
Chicago PD Season Finale Review – The Other Side (8×16)
Netflix6 days ago
‘Outer Banks’ Gets Season 2 Summer Premiere Date on Netflix – Watch the Trailer
The Baker and the Beauty3 weeks ago
Memorial Day Weekend: 5 Best TV Shows and Movies to Binge-Watch
This Is Us3 weeks ago
This Is Us Season Finale Review – The Wedding Twist No One Saw Coming (5×16)
Chicago Fire3 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Season Finale Review – No Survivors (9×16)
Superman & Lois3 weeks ago
Superman & Lois Review – Man of Steel (1×07)
Chicago P.D3 weeks ago
Chicago Med Season Finale Review – Dr. Choi Gets Shot (6×16)