CBS ratings are likely to change because of Thursday Night Football.
The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men both jumped up 5%, with Big Bang at a 4.5 rating and 17.07 million viewers and a 2.2 with 9.45 million.
The McCarthy’s also saw an increase of 7% to a 1.6 and 6.94 million.
Elementary stayed steady with it’s series low of 1.2 and 6.95 million viewers.
Mom increased 22% from a 2.3 to a 2.8 and 11.84 million.
ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy held steady with a 2.4 bringing in 8.29 million Shonda Rhimes lovers.
Scandal saw an increase of a tenth to a 3.2 rating up from 2.9 with 9.98 million viewers.
How to Get Away with Murder also up to a 2.9 with 9.22 million.
FOX’s Gracepoint was up 14% to a 0.8 drawing 3.43 million.
Bones dipped 8% to a 1.2 with 5.51 million.
NBC’s The Biggest Loser and Bad Judge remained steady with a 1.2 with 4.45 million and a 0.9 with 3.39 million respectively.
A to Z dropped 25% from a 0.8 rating to a 0.6 and 2.35 million. This means that the show will probably not get picked up again as producers were hoping.
Parenthood dropped to a series low of 1.0, down two tenths from last weeks 1.3 and 3.64 million viewers.
On the CW, Reign held steady at 0.4 with 1.21 million viewers.
The Vampire Diaries dropped to it’s series low of 0.7, down 13% with 1.56 million.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
TV Reviews1 week ago
Good Girls Series Finale Review – I’m the Boss (4×15 and 4×16)
Dynasty7 days ago
Dynasty Review – A Public Forum for All Her Lies (4×11)
Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
NBC 2021-2022 Fall Premiere Dates – Here’s When #OneChicago Shows Return
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
Krispy Kreme’s Birthday Deal Gets You $1 Doughnuts
Big Brother1 week ago
Big Brother Recap: Smells Like French Toast (23×06)
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
Best and Worst Cities to Live In for Remote Workers
Big Brother1 week ago
Big Brother Recap: Eviction Night #2 (23×07)
Netflix1 week ago
Will ‘Manifest’ Get a Season 4 After All?