CBS’s ratings may be inflated due to NFL Football in New Orleans and Charlotte.
Big Bang Theory scored a season low 4.1 rating, dropping 11% from last weeks premiere with 16.22 million.
The season premiere of Two and a Half Men came in with a 2.7 down 7% from the previous season premiere, but up 29% from last seasons finale. It brought in 11.02 million. In adjusted ratings it fell two tenths to 2. 4 and 10.49 million.
The season premiere of Mom brought in a series high of 2.7 with 11.72. This is up 8% from last season and 42% from the season finale. In adjusted ratings it fell two tenths to 2.5 and 11.32 million.
The McCarthy’s series premiere scored a 1.9 with 8.78 million. This is down 42% from the Millers premiere last season in the same time slot. In adjusted it fell two tenths to 1.7 and 8.08 million.
Elementary premiered to a series low of 1.4 with 8.17 million, even with the finale but down 33% from previous premiere. In adjusted ratings it fell two-tenths to a 1.2 and 7.57 million.
On NBC Bad Judge was down to a 0.9 with 3.96 million. This means, the show is probably getting axed real soon.
A to Z fell 22% from last weeks 0.9 to a 0.7 with 2.56 million viewers. This is another show definitely getting cancelled.
Parenthood was steady with it’s series low of 1.1, down 8% from last week bringing in 3.85 million. Very low ratings for NBC…
ABC aired a special, It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, which brought in a 1.7 and 6.25 million. This was down about 23% from it’s last airing.
Scandal held steady with last weeks 3.0 rating and 9.15 million. In adjusted ratings Scandal was up a tenth to a 3.1 and 9.32 million.
How to Get Away With Murder dropped 10% to a 2.7 with 8.52 million.
Fox’s Bones fell 24% to a 1.7 ratings with 5.53.
Gracepoint held steady with it’s 0.8 rating from last week drawing in 3.34 million viewers.
The CW’s The Vampire Diaries remained steady with it’s series low of 0.7. It was down 13% from last week with 1.56 million viewers. In adjusted ratings TVD adjusted up to a 0.8 and 1.58 million.
Reign also steady with a 0.5 and 1.31 million.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Big Sky3 weeks ago
Will There Be a Season 4 of ‘Big Sky’?
- Alaska Daily3 weeks ago
Is ‘Alaska Daily’ Renewed for a Second Season?
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel1 week ago
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Series Finale Review – Four Minutes (509)
- Quiz4 days ago
QUIZ: Which ‘Nancy Drew’ Character Are You?
- What to Watch7 days ago
Memorial Day Weekend: 5 Best TV Shows to Binge-Watch
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel2 weeks ago
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – The Princess and the Plea (508)
- Netflix2 weeks ago
When Is Season 3 of ‘Ginny and Georgia’ Coming Out?
- Coffee Table News2 days ago
When Does ‘Manifest’ Season 4 Part 2 Release on Netflix?