Live sports coverage on FOX makes the ratings preliminary and likely to change.
FOX’s World Series scored a 2.9, even with the day before, bringing in 11.13 million viewers.
Criminal Minds was also even, scoring a 2.4 and 9.83 million. Stalker continued steady with a 1.7 and 7.32 million viewers. Good news for CBS.
Modern Family was down a tenth, dropping to a 3.3 and 9.97 million.
black-ish remained steady with a 2.5 and 8.01 million. Nashville lifted to a 1.4 with 5.41 million.
All NBC shows were down a tenth on Wednesday. Law and Order: SVU dropped to a 1.6 and 7.23 million. The Mysteries of Laura down to a 1.3 and 8.07 million. Chicago P.D fell to a 1.5 with 6.83 million.
CW’s Arrow was up a bit to a 0.9 bringing in 2.50 million. The premiere of The 100 didn’t do so hot. The drama racked in a 0.5 rating, which matched their series low of last years season finale, but down significantly from the 0.9 series premiere. It brought in 1.56 million.
Overall, a pretty good night for TV!
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
The 1003 weeks ago
The 100 Review: So Much For Together (7×13)
The 1002 weeks ago
The 100 Review- It Keeps Getting Worse (7×14)
Editorials2 weeks ago
Emmys 2020 Predictions: What Shows Will Win?
The 1006 days ago
The 100 Review- Only One More To Go (7×15)
Coffee Table News3 weeks ago
ABC Sets Fall Premiere Dates for ‘The Conners,’ ‘black-ish,’ ‘Goldbergs’ and More
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel2 weeks ago
Caroline Aaron Interview: When Will Filming ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Season 4 Begin and How She’s Preparing for the Virtual Emmys
Netflix2 weeks ago
Away Season Finale Review – Did the Atlas Crew Make It to Mars? (1×10)
Featured5 days ago
The Best Halloween Episodes From the 90s and Early 00s to Watch Right Now