Revenge returned last night and it didn’t take long for the drama to unfold. What’s so amazing about this show is the amount of power that Emily Thorne holds. With just one slick and discrete move, she has everyone turning against each other and she knows exactly the outcome of everything she does. She knew getting Treadwell would eventually lead him to turning his back on Victoria once she made him believe that it was Vic that burned his house down and stole all of his tapes. I mean she had to do something fast. Victoria has no trouble placing the blame on innocent people. If she couldn’t find Amanda, she was going to make Jack look guilty and that’s one thing Emily would not allow. Which makes me wonder, where does Emily’s heart really lie?? She said that things got so messed up because emotions got in the way so that means she obviously fell for Daniel right?? But she still cares for Jack deeply, so when it comes down to it, which one will she fight for??
The most gruesome thing is seeing a rich pretty boy go to jail and than watching him get the lights beaten out of him. But interestingly enough he didn’t get attacked because he was Daniel Grayson, he got attacked because his mother ordered it. She made her son go through so much pain in order to get him on house arrest so she could keep him close and probably manipulate him. And than she did what she does best, she planted an idea in his mind that made him suspicious that Emily Thorne might have been the one that murdered on the beach that night. We know that his love for Emily would never let him believe that, but that little piece of doubt is enough to make someone turn on the person they love. Like Emily said, doubt is a disease and it infects the mind. I’ll admit it Victoria isn’t as dumb as she looks, but unfortunately Emily is always one step ahead of her. In this game Emily will always win. You know why? Because Emily is powered by revenge; and revenge can go a long way.
Who is this new guy that Victoria is canoodling with and why are we suddenly being thrown into a world where were suppose to know him? Not only is this going to be mayhem for her when it gets out but it makes me wonder how many guys was she so manly and uncontrollably in love with???? This guy was clearly in her life before she fell in love with David Clarke, but why is he back now? And why are her emotions still so strong for someone who clearly is not about money and doesn’t have much of it? Something seems really fishy about the timing of this mans reappearance in her life. Plus once the guy that was beat up wakes up, Victoria will be paying a high price for Emily’s actions. Will she figure out it was Emily or will Emily blackmail her before she even gets a chance to realize it what happened? What is Emily’s goal in all of this?? Other than to get revenge on a man who hurt the two guys that are most important to her, does she want to make Daniel hate his mother? She recorded the part when he admitted that Victoria asked him to have her son beat up. Its becoming unclear as to whose side Emily is really on. I actually don’t think she even knows anymore. But by saving Jack and Amanda, she has made it that for now, Daniel is the only suspect in the case and in order to save her from his mothers craziness he is willing to accept full blame. I cannot wait to see what happens when Takeda gets wind of Emily’s plan and lets Amanda resurface!!! Let the drama unveil.
It is really unfortunate so see the innocent get sucked into this absolute mess. Poor Charlotte has turned to drugs to numb the pain of being a terrorists daughter and an arsonists sister. Not to mention her mother is sort of a (insert own judgement here.) What she doesn’t understand is that Declan only did what he had to do to save his brother, which is exactly what she would do for Daniel. Everyone in the show is just caught up in the wrong things at the wrong time. Will Charlotte really turn her back on Declan forever or will she crawl back to him in her loneliness. Despite everything, Declan has people around him that actually care. It sucks being in the Grayson family cause no one cares about anyone but themselves.
A ‘Revenge’ Virtual Reunion Is Happening in February with Emily Vancamp, Josh Bowman, and More
Emily Thorne, is that you?
After six years, Hampton’s finest are back together again. The cast of ‘Revenge’ is reuniting virtually this February. The best part? You can be a part of it.
Join Emily Vancamp (Amanda Clarke/ Emily Thorne), Josh Bowman (Daniel Grayson), Nick Wechsler (Jack Porter), and Barry Sloane (Aiden Mathis) on February 6, 2021 for the fun-filled festivities!
Fans will be able to play video games with Barry nd Josh! Per the invite, you can “Play Co-Op or Free-For-All in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Barry” or “Play FIFA World Cup with Josh Bowman!”
You can also take part in 1-on-1 virtual hangouts with 2.5 minutes with Josh, Nick, or Barry.
There’s an option to snag autographs from Josh, Emily, Barry, or Nick or opt for a personalized video message, which also makes a great gift.
And you can even commemorate the day with a T-Shirt!
According to Vancamp’s Instagram story, a portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Jude’s, so not only are you getting to catch up with your favorite characters, but it’s also for a good cause!
For more information, check out Tixr.com!
Revenge- Two Graves (4×23)
And just like that, we close the chapter of Revenge. We say goodbye to Victoria Grayson, David Clarke, Emily Thorne and most importantly Amanda Clarke. Can I say I’m totally content with the ending? Yes and no.
Amanda said, when you embark on the path or revenge, always dig two graves. One for Victoria- may she rest in peace. The other, for Amanda and all the parts of herself she lost along the way. That was metaphorical. The second grave, was for her father, David Clarke, who got a piece of her back that was gone before the revenge. In the end, she gained time to get to know him, but lost him to the cancer. You always lose something while gaining something else.
But let’s reverse a little shall we. We picked up this final episode with Amanda admitting that she was guilty of killing Victoria after finding out Ben had been murdered. She knew the only way to end this once and for all was to get transferred to a maximum security prison and break out with Nolan and Jack’s help.
When Victoria found out Amanda was out of jail, she began taking precautions. But, eventually, her heart got in the way of things. Margaux had set everything up; she got Victoria a passport and a private jet out of town. But, Victoria decided to attend her own funeral where she heard Louise speak fondly of her. She decided she didn’t want her to mourn her death, so she asked Margaux to bring Louise to her. She was obviously really shocked, but agreed to keep Victoria’s secret.
Victoria admitted to putting her mothers body in the explosion, hence the dental records that came back linking the body to Victoria. Before she sacrificed her mothers corpse, she went to visit her in the hospital. I didn’t really get the point of this whole scene and only really figured that Victoria had the same relationship with Emily as her mother had with her. Plus, she’d also failed as a mother with all of her children, but her weakness was that heart of hers, which ultimately got her killed.
When Amanda learned that Victoria used her mother, things were really set in motion. Nolan figured out that Margaux was helping Victoria by hiring hit-woman White Gold. When they realized White Gold was coming for Emily, it was too late. Thankfully, David made the call to 911 and they saved Jack, who did quite the job defending himself from the assailant.
This led Amanda to make the ultimate choice- she was ready to kill Victoria. But how? How would she find out where she was hiding. Louise! After finding out Victoria had played her, she realized that Nolan had been right the whole time; Victoria was a manipulative bitch who didn’t care about anyone but herself. She physically brought Amanda to Victoria’s hiding place and I couldn’t have been more proud. At this point, Victoria knew she was going to die– you could see it in Amanda’s eyes. She was done playing- she knew the only way to end this once and for all was to end Victoria. As she was about to pull the trigger, David shot Victoria. As she lay dying, she used her last breath to pick up a gun and shoot Amanda.
Okay, at this point, I was like holy crap, Amanda cannot die. We’ve come so far. Done so much. Four-years worth of revenging…. They can’t both die at the same time right? Right! Amanda was saved, spent a lot of time with David in his last few months before the cancer took him, reconnected with Charlotte and married Jack.
Sort of perfect ending if you think about it. She got her revenge, she got to know her dad, she got rid of the bitch and she got the boy. Sure, she lost a lot of people along the way and part of herself, but I feel like it was worth it. She knew what she was getting herself into when she started this whole thing. And that’s what’s most important.
Louise finally redeemed herself. Margaux also took the high road, helping Nolan bring down White Gold and turning herself in in honor of Daniel. She wanted to be proud of the person she was and helping Victoria destroyed her soul. It’s funny if you think about it. Victoria thought she had all these minions who seemed faithful but weren’t because eventually, they realized they were fighting for the wrong thing. Amanda was painted as this evil person, but she did everything out of love. Victoria, she did it for self-preservation and she wasn’t afraid to throw anyone under the bus.
As Amanda and Jack jetted off into the sunset, after having a beautiful wedding with Carl as the ring bearer, she had a terrifying dream. At least, I hope it’s a dream. In it, the doctor thanks Charlotte for agreeing to use her mothers heart for a heart transplant to save Amanda. It seems rather ridiculous that they would include this though and maybe, Amanda’s heart really does belong to Victoria now. Maybe in a funny way, she ended up having to save her. And this was Charlotte’s way of getting back at her mother. Or, it’s just a reminder that she’ll never shake Victoria. Either way, we’ll never know and I guess its left up to interpretation.
As for Nolan, I feel like that was also left open for a possible spinoff show. He was so worried about what he would do after revenge since he got so good at it and Amanda made sure to send a guy his way that a. could be a potential love interest and b. needs help getting revenge for his mother. Oh, how things never change.
Were you satisfied with the series finale? Are you happy Amanda and Jack ended up together? Do you wish David Clarke made it through? Are you glad Victoria is finally 5 feet under? You know she never stood a chance against Amanda. I say, I’ll be content with the finale because Amanda, well, she pretty much got everything she wanted and more. I raise my glass to you Ms. Clarke!
Revenge- Plea (4×22)
Alright Revengers, are you ready for the end? Next week is the series finale of Revenge and I am completely devastated. While I agree, the show needs to end, I don’t think all of my questions can be answered in one episode. I don’t think the closure I need from this weeks episode can come in 45 minutes! With that being said, lets tackle the biggest moments of this weeks episode…
- Louise got smart for one second and figured out that Victoria might be faking her own death. Who knew Louise could consider Victoria as anything but an “angel.” That didn’t last long however because she told Margaux that she found a hoodie similar to the one Ems wore when she allegedly attacked Victoria and the French liar once again fooled Louise into believing bull. Ugh get it together Lou-Lou!
- After all this time, you’d think I wouldn’t be surprised by Emily’s bold decisions, but I still am. Why did she think switching her ankle monitor was a good idea? I don’t care how good Nolan is at his job, you know she’s going to get caught. You know Ben won’t let up and he’ll come to check on her. She was asking for trouble. If she involved Nolan and Jack in this for years, she could at least accept their help. Although I guess it’s a good thing they didn’t go cause they would end up dead.
- Charlotte Greyson returned and it was tragic and totally useless. Rehab has done wonders for her yeah. She turned over a new leaf and is “helping” people, but did we really need to see her just to know that she didn’t care if her mom “died” again. She might be the smartest person in the Hamptons knowing her mom is capable of faking her own death just to get ahead.
- Jack willingly helping Emily, believing her and bringing down Margaux was sweet to see. Thank god he finally came to his senses. And Margaux was key in Emily finding out how Victoria got away with such an elaborate plan. Also, how the hell does Emily know how to get keys in jail and stuff? Her life skills are on a pro level, for real.
- David only has 6 months to live… give or take since the cancer has spread to his brain. This pissed me off. Emily did all of this just to lose her father to cancer? And without even getting a decent amount of time with him? I call BS!
- Emily finally told Jack she had feelings for him and it wasn’t all that it should have been. When they kissed the nigh Sammy died, it still felt real. Then Emily fell in love with Aiden and now seeing her “want” Jack seems delusional and totally passionless. Boo.
- Can you honestly believe Margaux stooped down so low? She was even the one who attacked Victoria just to frame Emily. And she’s using her magazine to expose that truth. It’s so sad since she was actually a pretty legit character before hitching her wagon to Victoria’s.
- So the bitch isn’t really dead. She’s totally alive. Victoria is alive. We knew that, we speculated, but it was still really shocking seeing her casually walk out of the shower only to come face to face with Ben.
- Who was in disbelief because this whole time he thought Emily was crazy but she was actually telling the truth. She was the one he should have trusted. Unfortunately, when he finally realized all of that he was stabbed by Courtney Love’s character and died. Oh Ben. He never even saw it coming which makes him a crap cop. But it was still sad. Let’s just say Emily won’t be happy to hear about this and there’s one more person just gone that could have corroborated Emily’s story! So, how will she get out? How will she prove her innocence?
Do you think Emily will die next week? The episode is called Two Graves which links back to the very first quote of the show… When starting Revenge, always dig two graves. Is one for Victoria and one for her? For her dad? For her old identity- Emily Thorne? I’d be super pissed if Emily, Nolan or Jack died… I’d literally take my red sharpie out and start avenging them. But, the promo doesn’t look too promising for either Victoria, Jack or Ems. What do you think? Use this week to mental prepare yourselves!
2. Victoria is alive. I mean, we speculated it would happen, but seeing her casually walk out of the bathroom still stunned us.
TV Reviews2 weeks ago
Good Girls Series Finale Review – I’m the Boss (4×15 and 4×16)
Dynasty1 week ago
Dynasty Review – A Public Forum for All Her Lies (4×11)
Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
NBC 2021-2022 Fall Premiere Dates – Here’s When #OneChicago Shows Return
Lifestyle3 weeks ago
Krispy Kreme’s Birthday Deal Gets You $1 Doughnuts
Big Brother2 weeks ago
Big Brother Recap: Smells Like French Toast (23×06)
Netflix2 weeks ago
Will ‘Manifest’ Get a Season 4 After All?
Big Brother2 weeks ago
Big Brother Recap: Eviction Night #2 (23×07)
Lifestyle3 weeks ago
Best and Worst Cities to Live In for Remote Workers