After years of twists, ethical scenarios, and Chidi’s philosophy lessons, The Good Place is ready to take its final bow.
The surprise hit series is gearing up for a two-hour series finale on January 30, 2020.
But you don’t have to say goodbye, you can keep the memory alive by snagging some The Good Place memorabilia to celebrate how much love you have for The Good Place, The Bad, and everything in between.
Here are some gifts to get The Good Place lover in your life (including yourself!)
1. For starters, you need to buy all the seasons on DVR in case Netflix removes them one day and you have no way of binge-ing all your favorite episodes. Snag The Good Place DVD Set now!
2. Funko Pops of the gang that singlehandedly saved Earth from being eliminated by the Judge? If you’re a Good Place fan, owning these are a must. Our favorite is Janet in her little purple uniform. Get your The Good Place Funko Pops right here! Note: these will be released February 24, 2020 but you can pre-order them now!
3. Make sure you’re ready for all of your 2020 appointments and festivities by jotting them down in the 2020 The Good Place calendar. This is probably similar to what Michael to keep track of the neighborhood he designed. Get your The Good Place Calendar now on Amazon!
4. You know there’s no swearing in The Good Place, but boy did Eleanor try. Her classic “AHA” line? “Holy Mother Forking Shirt Balls.” Wear this shirt and connect with all the other Eleanor’s in your life. Or have an Eleanor in your life, get her/him this! Get the Holy Forking Shirtballs Sweatshirt right now!
5. Another classic Eleanor phrase that can now adorn the cup you drink your morning devil juice from (coffee): “That’s Bullshirt.” Nothing has ever summed up our internal thoughts so succinctly. Get your That’s Bullshirt Mug now!
6. Have a chef in your life? Then you need to get them the “Forking Good Unofficial Cookbook.” In addition to illustrations that only make sense to The Good Place fan, there are plenty of recipes you can make ahead of a night of philosophy discussions. And for dessert… frozen yogurt! Get your Forking Good Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of The Good Place on Amazon now!
7. Every time Michael rebooted his neighborhood, our friends Eleanor, Chidi, Tahani, and Jason saw the “Welcome: Everything is Fine” message on a green backdrop. Now, you can wear it loud and proud. Get your Everything is Fine T-Shirt right now.
8. Some people just belong in The Bad Place along with Sean, bad Janet, and the lava monsters. There’s nothing wrong with that. Get them (or yourself) this t-shirt! Get your The Bad Place T-Shirt right now!
9. And for the ultimate gift… a philosophy book that would make Chidi proud. In this book titled, “The Good Place and Philosophy,” twenty-one philosophers analyze different aspects of the ethical and metaphysical issues raised in the show. Get your The Good Place and Philosophy book now!
Is Moose the TBK on ‘Riverdale’?
Best Shay Mitchell Movies and TV Shows to Watch
Shay Mitchell has amassed quite a following on social media with her hilarious and relatable TikTok videos, but on-screen is where she delivers the real gold and pours herself into the most challenging roles.
Here are the best movies and TV shows starring Shay Mitchell to add to your must-watch list:
Pretty Little Liars – Freeform
Shay became a household name after bringing Emily Fields to life in the ABC Family/Freeform mystery drama. Emily and her best friends attempted to solve the mystery surrounding their best friend’s disappearance while fielding text messages from a digital stalker at every turn. Shay’s portrayal was also pivotal as it brought to life one of the best LGBTQ characters for the network!
Dollface – Hulu
After being dumped, Jules (Kat Dennings) rekindles her female friendship with Madison (Brenda Song) and the eccentric Stella (Shay) and re-enters the world where your girlfriends trump romantic relationships. Each character brings a certain personality to the series, but Stella is definitely the most vibrant and worldly.
You – Netflix
In its first season of the psychological thriller, Shay tackled the role of Peach Salinger, the best friend of Joe’s (Penn Badgley) first obsession Beck (Elizabeth Lail). And you know that any friend of Beck’s is an enemy of Joe’s.
The Possession of Hannah Grace – Sony Pictures
Shay flexed her horror muscle as cop-turned-morgue worker Megan Reed, who accepts a delivery of a disfigured cadaver during the graveyard shift and is plagued with horrifying visions as she’s possessed by a demonic spirit.
The film revolves around several different mother’s day events, including one with Sandy (Jennifer Aniston), a single mom that finds out her ex-husband is marrying a younger woman, Tina, played by Shay.
7 Hottest Moments Between Thony and Arman on ‘The Cleaning Lady’
Arman and Thony have an intense and electric bond on The Cleaning Lady.
While they let the passion get to them on a few occasions, they’ve mostly kept things PG. So, how can there be so many “hot moments” between them, you ask. Well, good question!
When it comes to these two, it’s not only about the physical connection but the emotional as well. It’s about every longing gaze, stolen glance, and forbidden touch. It’s about all the times Arman helps Thony at his own discretion, and in turn, it’s the loyalty and support she extends to him.
Here are the hottest and steamiest moments between Arman (Adan Canto) and Thony (Elodie Yung) on The Cleaning Lady Season 1!
Not only does Arman spare Thony’s life, but he “hires her” as the cleaning lady in order to justify keeping her alive. He sees something in her that not only piques his interest but also reminds him of himself. When Thony stands up to him at the airport hangar for the first time, she’s setting the scene for their season-long tug-and-pull dynamic. Arman acknowledges that she’s a woman that “commands respect” while noting that he’s “offering that to her.” He also reminds her that as immigrants, they need each other, and she needs him as he can play a huge role in keeping her son alive. It’s a key scene in order to establish the ground rules between these two power players — even if they are told at every turn that they have no power.
When Arman risks his own life to save Thony’s after he realizes he’s basically walked her into a trap, it’s one of the first moments where he admits, subconsciously, that he cares for her. After the explosion, she pays him back for saving her life by saving his, which is when she reveals that there’s much more to her than meets the eye. Arman is impressed with how well she works under pressure, but Thony once again reminds him that it’s a give and take relationship. “You want me to work for you, protect me. Give me the respect I deserve. And if anything happens to me, swear my son will be protected.” He gave her his word… and he never lied.
With Luca dying in her arms, Thony realizes she’s out of options and seeks out Arman and the club, who rushes to her aid and brings her to a private doctor that’s paid off by Hayak. Arman doesn’t just drop Thony off — he carries Luca inside, takes her burden, and sticks around to make sure that she’s okay. While he’s offering a shoulder to cry on, he realizes that he trusts her enough to open up about his past, which reveals that he understands Thony’s predicament all too well as he’s done the unthinkable to protect his family, too. The moment humanizes him in Thony’s eyes and the eyes of the audience. And when he sees that she looks at him with judgment for the career that he chose, it almost seems like he wants to become a better man for her.
When Arman notices that Thony is upset about Luca’s procedure, he comforts her. He allows her to have a full-on breakdown (one of Thony’s only moments of weakness in the series) and cradles her in his arms. And all those heightened emotions lead to a very unexpected yet passionate kiss. I mean… really passionate. You cannot fake that kind of chemistry! Thony stops things before they escalate to the point of no return, but it’s enough to satiate all the fans that have been long shipping the couple.
When Thony informs Arman that she can’t afford the surgery and the liver donor, Arman offers to pay for the surgery, assuring her that he couldn’t have secured a huge deal with Thony’s intel from the FBI. “I’m in too deep now,” he says with an adorable smile, which definitely implies that he’s not just doing this for Luca. However, when Thony mentions that she’ll have to “talk to her husband” who has arrived in the U.S., Arman’s whole demeanor changes. The guy has absolutely no poker face, but it’s because he simply can’t hide himself or his emotions in front of the woman he loves. And while the moment isn’t exactly “hot,” it does reveal just how bad Arman has it for Thony. Plus, he’s still willing to pay for the surgery even with Thony’s husband in the picture, which is admirable.
The kiss right before Luca’s surgery was perfection. Unlike their first make-out session, this kiss was rooted in trust, honesty, and longing. Arman risked everything to get Thony and Luca across the border in a private jet because he cares about her so much and knows he might not have her around for much longer. The kiss is prefaced by a sweet talk where Thony reveals so much happened in Vegas that she’d like to forget, which prompts Arman to suggest, “hopefully, not everything.” “Not everything,” Thony admits.
Arman and Thony are like the modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. In one fell swoop, they worked together to take down Hayak and stole the $6 million from the gun sale after agreeing to help the FBI make the arrests. The action-packed episode didn’t allow for any real romantic moments, but the very fact that they trust each other enough to get into bed with the FBI while pulling one over on FBI at the same speak volumes.
Also, the longing gaze and hang caressing while Thony visits Arman in jail is enough to make fans go crazy waiting for more #Armony (should we make that a ship name?).
Come on, FOX. Give us a second season!
I’m sure there are plenty of other moments I could’ve mentioned — which ones would you add to the list? Weigh in in the comments below!
- Chicago Fire2 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Review: Halfway to the Moon (10×20)
- This Is Us6 days ago
This Is Us Review – The Train (6×17)
- Chicago Med2 weeks ago
Chicago Med Review – End of the Day, Anything Can Happen (7×20)
- This Is Us3 weeks ago
This Is Us Review – Miguel Story… Finally! (6×15)
- This Is Us2 weeks ago
This Is Us Review – Family Meeting (6×16)
- Dynasty2 weeks ago
Dynasty Review – Mind Your Business (5×10)
- Riverdale1 week ago
Riverdale Review – Venomous (6×14)
- Chicago Fire5 days ago
Chicago Fire Review: Last Chance (10×21)