n 5 percent from last week’s 2.1. The firefighter dram scored 7.18 million.
NCIS was down 4% this week, with a 2.5 rating and 17 million viewers. NCIS: New Orleans was also down 4%, with a 2.2 rating and 15 million viewers.
The CW’s Flash also lost some viewers. The DC comic drama was down 16% with 2.5 rating, but still bringing in 4.12 million viewers.
Supernatural down 9% to a 1.0 and 2.20 million viewers.
Person of Interest hit a series low with a 2.5, down 6% ad 9.73 million viewers.
ABC kept pretty steady. Selfie was down 17% at 1.2 with 3.52 million viewers. Manhattan Love Story matched last weeks 0.9 rating, bringing in 2.96 million viewers. SHIELD hit a series low unfortunately, down 6% to a 1.6 rating, with a mere 4.62 million viewers. Forever also fell about 15%, dropping from 1.3 to 1.1. Henry Morgan brought in 4.62 million eyeballs.
New Girl continued to lose views, dropping 14% from 1.4 to a 1.2 rating. The comedy brought in 2.26 million viewers. The Mindy Project kept steady, matching last weeks 1.0 rating with 2.21.
The series premiere of Marry Me got a 2.3 rating among adults. That was down 8% from the About a Boy premiere last season, so not a really good start. It brought in about 7.76 million viewers. The season premiere of About a Boy got a 1.8 rating, down 28% from the season finale, which scored a 2.5.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Coffee Table News1 week ago
Netflix Changes ‘YOU’ Season 4 Release Date
- Alaska Daily2 weeks ago
Alaska Daily Fall Finale Review – You Can’t Put a Price on A Life (106)
- Walker2 weeks ago
Walker Fall Finale Review – Just Desserts (307)
- The Cleaning Lady3 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Review – Spousal Privilege (208)
- Chicago P.D2 weeks ago
Chicago PD Review – Kim Burgess Tracks Down a Serial Killer (1008)
- The Santa Clauses2 days ago
The Santa Clauses Review – The Shoes Off the Bed Clause (104)
- La Brea2 weeks ago
La Brea Fall Finale Review – 1988 (207)
- Firefly Lane22 hours ago
Firefly Lane Season 2 Part 1 Review – We Finally Know Why Kate Is Mad at Tully