Entertainment Weekly dished out some juicy details about the upcoming season of Once Upon A Time! (Side note: Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes pictures of the cast filming season 4!)
- Most of the season will focus on the new characters; Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. In order to find out what happened to them and why Elsa was Rumpel’s prisoner, we’ll be spending a lot of time in Arendelle through flashbacks!
- Regina will be evil again after Emma brought back Robin Hood’s wife with her to Storybrooke. It’ll be interesting to see if Robin goes back to his wife Marian, who he thought perished, or will he still have feelings for Regina, even after finding out she was originally “killed” by his new lover. Also, will Regina go back to being evil and getting revenge?
- Belle and Rumpel are in honeymoon, newlywed land but not for long. He lied to her about the Dark One’s dagger. Belle married him thinking he trusted her enough to hold on to the dagger that controls him, but it was a fake. He kept it and killed the Wicked Witch. A secret like that is bound to kill their happiness instantly.
- There’s a new baby in town, which should be the cause for utter joy and happiness. Instead, Mary Margaret and David are feeling guilty that they can raise their new baby boy, but weren’t able to meet Emma until she was 28 because of the curse.
- Relationships get complicated really quickly. The whole last season we were pining for a Hook and Emma romance. Than, during the season finale it finally happened! Once the season returns, we’ll see that making it work for these two isn’t as easy as it seems. Will they be able to commit to one another and take their love to the next level?
- Henry is 50% good (after Emma) and 50% evil (after Regina). This one is my favorite story arc of all! When the season returns, Henry is tested by both dark and lightness. Which one will he chose? Will Rumpelstilskin’s genes get the best of the self righteous young man? I know we’ve seen evil Henry, but only because his body was inhabited by Pan. What happens when Henry is evil by his own free will?
- And finally, we welcome yet another new face to Storybrooke– The Knave! “Will Scarlet, a former member of Robin Hood’s band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.” So did he not get his happy end with the Red Queen? IS she part of that mysterious past? What else does Will have up his sleeve!?
I don’t know about you, but I’m super stoked for this next season. But until the Sept. 28 premiere, I’ll leave you all with some OUAT bloopers– cause everyone loves bloopers!
Photo Credit: Once Upon A Time/ABC
Netflix Passes on Renewing Canceled NBC Drama ‘Manifest’
Manifest will not fly again.
The plane drama was abruptly canceled after three seasons leaving fans with absolutely no answers as to what led to the disappearance of Flight 828.
It’s a surprising move considering the series has been steadily holding at #1 after being added to Netflix.
Fans also rallied on social media with the #SaveManifest campaign, but sadly, all efforts were unsuccessful.
Sources say that since Netflix opted to pass on saving the drama, Warner Bros. Television, the studio responsible for the series, has concluded efforts to rehome it as it’s reportedly too complicated with rights and cast contracts.
For now, reps for Netflix and WBTV declined to comment.
However, it seems to be a done deal as series creator Jeff Rake seemed to confirm the solemn news tweeting: “Manifest Gratitude, Final Edition Thank YOU, our fans. You became the Manifesters at Comic-Con 2018. Ever since, you’ve watched religiously, parsed every word, cried a lot, laughed a little, puzzle-solved, and never, ever, wavered in your support. I’ll never forget it.”
Thank YOU, our fans. You became the Manifesters at Comic-Con 2018. Ever since, you’ve watched religiously, parsed every word, cried a lot, laughed a little, puzzle-solved, and never, ever, wavered in your support. I’ll never forget it. 🙏❤️
— Jeff Rake (@jeff_rake) June 22, 2021
The third season ended early this month with several cliffhangers, which makes this cancellation and failed rescue mission all the more heartbreaking.
It’s unclear if NBC is totally against giving the series a wrap-up movie as it did with Timeless, but man, don’t fans deserve closure?
The series was initially pitched as a six-season drama, which means there’s plenty more story to tell.
Even Rake agreed that fans deserve answers. After all, we didn’t spend three years of our lives tuning in weekly to find out what happened to the plane just to be left hanging.
We all know what happens to those who ignore Callings — it’s not good.
‘Friends’ Actor James Michael Tyler Opens Up About Stage 4 Prostate Cancer
James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther, the Central Perk manager on the classic sitcom Friends, opened up about his Stage 4 Prostate Cancer on the Today show Monday morning.
After receiving the grim diagnosis in September 2018, the then 56-year-old actor was put on hormone therapy. It worked for a while before eventually spreading to his spine leaving him paralyzed in his lower body.
He revealed that he’s “been dealing with that diagnosis for almost the past three years…It’s stage 4 [now] late-stage cancer. So eventually, you know, it’s probably going to get me.”
‘Friends’ actor James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther, shares prostate cancer diagnosis https://t.co/s4uReICrfn
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) June 21, 2021
During the recent HBO Max Friends reunion, Tyler had originally planned on attending in person but chose to join virtually, so as to not bring a downer on the happy moment.
“It was bittersweet, honestly. I was very happy to be included,” he said.
Now, he’s using his platform as a way to provide the important message to all men to get screened early, saying that “there are other options available to men if they catch it before me. Next time you go in for just a basic exam or yearly check-up, please ask your doctor for a PSA test.”
“I don’t want people to have to go through what I’ve been going through,” he said. “This is not…an easy process.”
The CW Fall 2021 Premiere Dates: See When ‘Riverdale,’ ‘Nancy Drew,’ ‘All American’ and More
Summer may be in full swing, but The CW is already looking forward to the fall… and all the upcoming premiere dates!
The network dropped a lineup of premieres for their hit shows including Riverdale, All American, Nancy Drew, Batwoman, Walker and more.
Newcomers Legends of the Hidden Temple and 4400 also snagged premiere dates.
Nancy Drew moves to Friday’s for its third season.
The Flash and Riverdale will grace Tuesday nights starting November 16.
Walker and Legacies will resume on October 28 in their usual Thursday night spots.
Check out the CW’s fall 2021 lineup below:
Friday, October 1
8-9 p.m. ET/PT Penn & Teller: Fool Us (Season 8 premiere)
Friday, October 8
8-9 p.m. Penn & Teller: Fool Us (Original episode)
9-10 p.m. Nancy Drew (Season 3 premiere)
Saturday, October 9
8-8:30 p.m. Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Season 10 premiere)
8:30-9 p.m. Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Original episode)
9-9:30 p.m. World’s Funniest Animals (Season 2 premiere)
9:30-10 p.m. World’s Funniest Animals (Original Episode)
Sunday, October 10
8-9 p.m. Legends of the Hidden Temple (New series premiere)
9-10 p.m. Killer Camp (Season 2 premiere)
Wednesday, October 13
8-9 p.m. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 7 premiere)
9-10 p.m. Batwoman (Season 3 premiere)
Thursday, October 14
8-9 p.m. Coroner (Original episode)
9-10 p.m. Legacies (Season 4 premiere)
Monday, October 25
8-9 p.m. All American (Season 4 premiere)
9-10 p.m. 4400 (New series premiere)
Thursday, October 28
8-9 p.m. Walker (Season 2 premiere)
9-10 p.m. Legacies (Original episode)
Tuesday, November 16
8-9 p.m. The Flash (Season 8 premiere)
9-10 p.m. Riverdale (Season 6 premiere)
Netflix2 weeks ago
‘Outer Banks’ Gets Season 2 Summer Premiere Date on Netflix – Watch the Trailer
Featured1 week ago
2021-2022 TV Schedule: Find Out Which Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed
Manifest2 weeks ago
Manifest Season Finale – [SPOILER] Dies (3×12 and 3×13)
Why Women Kill3 weeks ago
Why Women Kill Review – Alma Opens Pandora’s box (2×02)
Netflix1 week ago
‘Elite’ Season 4 Review: New Students, New Mystery, Same Scandalous Drama
Lupin2 weeks ago
Lupin Season 2 Recap – The Gentleman Burglar Is Smoother Than Ever
Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’ Canceled After Two Seasons As Creator Rallies to Save the Show
Elite5 days ago
7 Biggest Moments from ‘Elite’ Season 4