Entertainment Weekly dished out some juicy details about the upcoming season of Once Upon A Time! (Side note: Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes pictures of the cast filming season 4!)
- Most of the season will focus on the new characters; Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. In order to find out what happened to them and why Elsa was Rumpel’s prisoner, we’ll be spending a lot of time in Arendelle through flashbacks!
- Regina will be evil again after Emma brought back Robin Hood’s wife with her to Storybrooke. It’ll be interesting to see if Robin goes back to his wife Marian, who he thought perished, or will he still have feelings for Regina, even after finding out she was originally “killed” by his new lover. Also, will Regina go back to being evil and getting revenge?
- Belle and Rumpel are in honeymoon, newlywed land but not for long. He lied to her about the Dark One’s dagger. Belle married him thinking he trusted her enough to hold on to the dagger that controls him, but it was a fake. He kept it and killed the Wicked Witch. A secret like that is bound to kill their happiness instantly.
- There’s a new baby in town, which should be the cause for utter joy and happiness. Instead, Mary Margaret and David are feeling guilty that they can raise their new baby boy, but weren’t able to meet Emma until she was 28 because of the curse.
- Relationships get complicated really quickly. The whole last season we were pining for a Hook and Emma romance. Than, during the season finale it finally happened! Once the season returns, we’ll see that making it work for these two isn’t as easy as it seems. Will they be able to commit to one another and take their love to the next level?
- Henry is 50% good (after Emma) and 50% evil (after Regina). This one is my favorite story arc of all! When the season returns, Henry is tested by both dark and lightness. Which one will he chose? Will Rumpelstilskin’s genes get the best of the self righteous young man? I know we’ve seen evil Henry, but only because his body was inhabited by Pan. What happens when Henry is evil by his own free will?
- And finally, we welcome yet another new face to Storybrooke– The Knave! “Will Scarlet, a former member of Robin Hood’s band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.” So did he not get his happy end with the Red Queen? IS she part of that mysterious past? What else does Will have up his sleeve!?
I don’t know about you, but I’m super stoked for this next season. But until the Sept. 28 premiere, I’ll leave you all with some OUAT bloopers– cause everyone loves bloopers!
Photo Credit: Once Upon A Time/ABC
9 Best Christmas Movies to Spread Holiday Cheer
December is the start of a holly, jolly month!
And what better way to get into the spirit of the holidays than by streaming some heartwarming and festive Christmas movies on Netflix?
From Netflix to Hallmark to HBO Max — spread the Christmas cheer to those far and near!
Here are the 9 movies to check out in December 2021:
Love Hard – Netflix (Nov 5)
A rom-com where you find yourself rooting for the underdog (despite the cat-fishing) and not the guy that belongs on the present-day version of an Abercrombie bag. Bonus: it stars Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries and Jimmy O. Yang in Silicon Valley.
Next Stop, Christmas – Hallmark Channel (Nov 6)
If you love the Polar Express and Back to the Future, this movie is for you. Christopher Lloyd taps into the conductor role on a time-traveling train as a woman ponders what her life would be like if she married a former boyfriend who went onto become a famous sportscaster and mysteriously finds herself 10 years in the past.
Father Christmas is Back – Netflix (Nov 7)
Four widely different sisters reunite for Christmas in a Yorkshire mansion and find themselves uncovering family secrets when their long lost father shows up for dinner. Elizabeth Hurley, Nathalie Cox, and Kelsey Grammer star in the comedy.
Home Sweet Home Alone – Disney + (Nov 12)
The Princess Switch 3: Romancing the Star – Netflix (Nov 18)
Vanessa Hudgens x3! Royal lookalikes Margaret and Stacy turn to third doppelganger Fiona for help retrieving a stolen priceless Christmas relic.
A Boy Called Christmas – Netflix (Nov 24)
A young boy named Nikolas sets on a quest to find his father and stumbles upon a village of elves called Elfhelm.
8-Bit Christmas – HBO Max (November 25)
Set in suburban Chicago in the 1980s, a 10-year-old sets out to get the ultimate Christmas gift of his generation: a video game system. The comedy stars Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother), Steve Zahn, and Winslow Fegley.
The Christmas Contest – Hallmark Channel (11/28)
It’s the Fuller House reunion you didn’t know you needed! Queen of Christmas Candace Cameron Bure stars in her 11th Hallmark movie as Lara, who faces off against Ben (played by John Brotherton) in a Christmas competition. We can’t wait to see these two back together onscreen considering their chemistry in the Full House spinoff. Maybe we’ll get a surprise appearance from Danny Tanner? We dream.
The Christmas House 2: Deck Those Halls – Hallmark Channel (12/18)
9 TV Shows to Watch After Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving brings together friends and family for a shared meal.
But after all the turkey, sides, and pie is cleared off the plate, the only acceptable activity is binge-watching some feel-good TV shows.
Here’s what you should watch post-Thanksgiving dinner!
You’ll be just as surprised as Mel to fall in love with the picturesque town of Virgin River. Come for the views, stay for the Jack.
Hart of Zoe
Dr. Zoe Hart arrives in Alabama looking for a fresh start and learns that the Southern way of living might actually be what’s best for her.
An unbreakable mother and daughter bond, a charming town that would make any Lifetime movie jealous, and an unspoken love for coffee? Say no more.
Selena + Chef
You might know her as a Disney Channel actress and pop star, but now, she’s adding chef to her resume. And since Thanksgiving is all about food, this is one show you don’t want to pass up.
There are only nine episodes available, but the NBC series has gripped audiences as it ponders how much impact one small choice can have on the rest of your life.
The modern-day update to the Chuck Norris classic hones in on family over everything with a side of roundhouse kicks.
A Million Little Things
A group from Boston bond under the unlikeliest of circumstances and get a much-needed wake-up call following the death of a close friend.
Though it falls into the “sci-fi mystery” category, La Brea hinges on a family determined to find their way back to each other despite all the obstacles standing in their way and all the sacrifices needed to be made.
Dream Home Makeover
If there’s ever a time to get inspired for a home makeover, it’s after the holidays (and during Black Friday when everything is on sale!) And the McGee family is the cherry on top!
This is… a no-brainer. No show captures the essence of what it means to be a complicated, loving, flawed, and fulfilled family more than this NBC drama.
‘Manifest’ Starts Production – When Will Season 4 Premiere?
It’s official — Manifest Season 4 is taking off.
Production on the resurrected show has officially begun, and while fans are thrilled, the cast members are flying at high altitudes.
J.R Ramirez, who plays Jared Vasquez on the drama, shared a glimpse of his first day back on set.
“Walking through the stages this am… Just felt different,” Ramirez wrote on Instagram next to a photo by his dressing room.
“I’ve been working in this business for almost two decades now and I know to land a team of Cast n Crew that is as Collaborative, Dedicated and in my opinion (Most Importantly) “Ego Checked” as these Beautifully Talented Humans are… well it RARELY happens,” he added.
“It’s only day one and you can already feel the Level of Appreciation this group has for the Magical Ride that is Manifest!” he continued. “But let’s keep it real… The reality is ALL of This Magic is happening because of YOU guys! You guys made this happen! We Love You. Can’t wait for you to see how it all comes together…”
Vazquez is a police lieutenant that often helps the Stone family as they try to figure out the mystery of Flight 828. He’s also Michaela’s former fiancé.
Josh Dallas, who plays Ben Stone, also took to Instagram to mark the beginning of season 4. He posted a photo of the script and Ben’s iconic black-framed spectacles with the caption: “Something’s happening. #mainfest season 4 has begun!! Nothing will be the same.”
Netflix saved the show months after NBC pulled the plug on it despite fan pleas and petitions.
The streamer renewed the supernatural drama for a fourth and final season to tie up loose ends, give fans closure, and finally reveal the mystery of what actually happened to flight 828.
We’ll update this post as we find out more!
- Coffee Table News3 weeks ago
2022 Midseason TV Schedule for FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, and The CW
- Legacies2 weeks ago
Legacies Review – You’re a Long Way From Home (4×06)
- La Brea7 days ago
La Brea Review – Ella’s Identity is Revealed (1×09)
- La Brea2 weeks ago
La Brea Review – Origins (1×08)
- Ghosts2 weeks ago
Ghosts Recap – The British Are Coming… Out (1×08)
- Legacies3 weeks ago
Legacies Review – I Thought You’d Be Happier to See Me (4×05)
- Chicago Fire3 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Review: What Happened at Whiskey Point? (10×08)
- 44002 weeks ago
4400 Review – Harlem’s Renaissance Man (1×04)