Entertainment Weekly dished out some juicy details about the upcoming season of Once Upon A Time! (Side note: Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes pictures of the cast filming season 4!)
- Most of the season will focus on the new characters; Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. In order to find out what happened to them and why Elsa was Rumpel’s prisoner, we’ll be spending a lot of time in Arendelle through flashbacks!
- Regina will be evil again after Emma brought back Robin Hood’s wife with her to Storybrooke. It’ll be interesting to see if Robin goes back to his wife Marian, who he thought perished, or will he still have feelings for Regina, even after finding out she was originally “killed” by his new lover. Also, will Regina go back to being evil and getting revenge?
- Belle and Rumpel are in honeymoon, newlywed land but not for long. He lied to her about the Dark One’s dagger. Belle married him thinking he trusted her enough to hold on to the dagger that controls him, but it was a fake. He kept it and killed the Wicked Witch. A secret like that is bound to kill their happiness instantly.
- There’s a new baby in town, which should be the cause for utter joy and happiness. Instead, Mary Margaret and David are feeling guilty that they can raise their new baby boy, but weren’t able to meet Emma until she was 28 because of the curse.
- Relationships get complicated really quickly. The whole last season we were pining for a Hook and Emma romance. Than, during the season finale it finally happened! Once the season returns, we’ll see that making it work for these two isn’t as easy as it seems. Will they be able to commit to one another and take their love to the next level?
- Henry is 50% good (after Emma) and 50% evil (after Regina). This one is my favorite story arc of all! When the season returns, Henry is tested by both dark and lightness. Which one will he chose? Will Rumpelstilskin’s genes get the best of the self righteous young man? I know we’ve seen evil Henry, but only because his body was inhabited by Pan. What happens when Henry is evil by his own free will?
- And finally, we welcome yet another new face to Storybrooke– The Knave! “Will Scarlet, a former member of Robin Hood’s band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.” So did he not get his happy end with the Red Queen? IS she part of that mysterious past? What else does Will have up his sleeve!?
I don’t know about you, but I’m super stoked for this next season. But until the Sept. 28 premiere, I’ll leave you all with some OUAT bloopers– cause everyone loves bloopers!
Photo Credit: Once Upon A Time/ABC
Tayshia Adams Reportedly Replacing Clare Crawley on Upcoming Season 18 of ‘The Bachelorette’ – What Went Down?
This is the most dramatic season of The Bachelorette, and it hasn’t even started yet!
In addition to production delays brought upon by the coronavirus pandemic, sources say that Clare Crawley is stepping down as the upcoming Bachelorette.
According to E! News, Bachelor in Paradise alum Tayshia Adams will step into the light as the upcoming Bachelorette.
“The producers have told her that the season will still lead with Clare and her short-lived journey, and will show Clare falling in love with one of her suitors,” sources said. “Clare will then conclude her journey and announce that Tayshia is the lead.”
Deadline reports Clare fell in love with Dale Moss early on and left the show, but the producers have decided to allow her to journey to pan out before handing over the reigns to Adams.
Season 18 began production in early August, a few months delayed because of the pandemic. Safety measures have been put in place to keep the crew and cast safe.
With many travel restrictions still in place, the upcoming season will move away from the Bachelor mansion. Instead, it’ll be shot at a resort in Palm Springs, California, where the cast and crew will be staying for the whole season run, per ET.
Rumors began swirling earlier this week after Clare, the oldest Bachelorette in history at 39, reportedly liked and unliked a tweet about Tayshia taking her spot.
Since production, none of the contestants are supposed to have their phones, which led Bachelor Nation to believe that Crawley was no longer part of the series.
E! notes that ABC declined to comment.
Deadline also reports that since this is such a new predicament, the suitors that Clare eliminated will be allowed to return for a shot at love with Adams.
In total, there are 42 willing and available suitors looking for a chance at true love; 25 of them are new, 17 carried over from the first round.
If the reports are true, Adams will become the second-ever Black lead on the franchise next to season 13’s Rachel Lindsay. The Bachelor, which was previously criticized for its lack of diversity, is also introducing the first ever Black Bachelor lead with Matt James.
Adams first appeared in the franchise on Colton Underwood’s season of The Bachelor.
This MTV Board Game Is Here to Test Your Musical Knowledge
If you’re patiently waiting for the MTV VMAs to air on August 30, we have something that might make the time pass faster and give you something to do with friends and family during quarantine.
Big Potato’s brand-new game for music lovers called “MTV, The Throwback Music Party Game” is here to test your musical knowledge.
“Switch over to a music party game for adults and teens that’s filled with all the biggest hits from the ’80s, ’90s and ’00s. It’s time for a blast from the past, specially made for the MTV generation,” the game description reads.
In order to play, you must break up into to separate teams and get ready to go through your whole musical catalog!
To win the game, you have to be the first team to collect all the awards from the eight categories: The Brits, Award-Winning Videos, Best of Unplugged, Pop Anthems, Hip Hop Hits, Headbangers, Teenage Angst, and Queens of MTV.
There are a few rounds including the “quick-fire buzzer round,” which requires one member from each team to face off head-to-head as they try to think of a song that fits the description of their specific category in 15-seconds.
The first person to run out of time loses this round, giving the winning team an advantage into the Artist Round.
There’s also an “artist round,” that requires your team to guess three songs in 30 seconds. You can give clues using one word, speaking the lyrics, or belting out the song at full volume.
The game is suitable for all ages, but I think those who grew up watching MTV, Total Request Live, and all the award shows will strike gold!
If you want your MTV, the game retails for $20 at Target, but you have to wait a bit because it’s currently “sold out.”
You’re Going to Want These Festive ‘Elf’ Coffee Creamers When the Holidays Roll Around
If you think it’s too soon to talk about Christmas in July, you’re right. But how am I not supposed to talk about Christmas when International Delight just announced that’s its preparing to unleash the best new item for the holiday season: Elf-inspired coffee creamer!
The Instagram account @candyhunting gave followers a sneak peak at the new creamer.
The Elf packaging envelops three different flavors.
The yellowish bottle will feature the new flavor, caramel waffle cookie.
Seasonal favorite peppermint mocha will be available in the red bottle.
And lastly, frosted sugar cookie will be at your disposable in the green bottle.
View this post on Instagram
International Delight is bringing Elf to the refrigerated shelf! New Caramel Waffle Cookie (think stroopwafel) creamer is joining returning Peppermint Mocha and Frosted Sugar Cookie with new Elf designs! These are already starting to hit shelves, so be on the lookout. Huge thanks to International Delight's PR group for sending the creamers!
“These are already starting to hit shelves, so be on the lookout,” Candy Hunting wrote in the caption of the post: “Huge thanks to International Delight’s PR group for sending the creamers!”
You know it’s serious when we haven’t even passed Halloween and yet people are scavenging for holiday coffee creamers to add to their iced coffee.
You would think that since the flavors are inspired by the 2003 hit film, the flavors would be a bit more on-par with Buddy’s taste buds.
One comment even pointed out the huge oversight on the company’s part writing: “What an opportunity for maple syrup and they didn’t take it!”
While it makes sense, I doubt the flavor would go over too well with the general public. Though, no judgement if you’re into that sorta thing.
Another user referenced a classic line in the film with the comment: “I wonder if these make the world’s best cup of coffee.”
Which one do you want to try eventually when the holiday season rolls around?
And…. is it too early to curl up on the couch and watch Elf? Asking for a friend, obviously.
The 1003 weeks ago
The 100 Review- Surprise: It’s A Completely Different Show (7×09)
Doom Patrol2 weeks ago
Doom Patrol Review – Dealing With Loss In Space (2 x 06)
Netflix3 weeks ago
Best, Funniest, and Most Relatable Tweets About Zac Efron’s Netflix Series ‘Down to Earth with Zac Efron’
The Bold Type3 weeks ago
The Bold Type Season Finale Review – Not Far from the Tree (4×16)
Netflix2 weeks ago
Alvaro Morte Teases the Professor’s Return on Set of ‘La Casa de Papel’ Season 5
Netflix2 weeks ago
‘Sweet Magnolias’ Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia3 weeks ago
INTERVIEW: Paulina Chávez Teases Season 2 of ‘The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia,’ Lifetime’s ‘Feliz Navidad,’ & Filming During COVID
Sweet Magnolias6 days ago
If You Loved ‘Sweet Magnolias,’ You’re Going to Want to Check Out ‘Virgin River’