When you’re a TV star, things are constantly changing. Here are the main stories, we think you should know about!
- Things are moving fast with Lea Michele and her boyfriend, Mathew Paetz. They’ve only been dating since June, but US Weekly reports that he’s already moved into her home. He was spotted moving in over the weekend, unpacking his U-Haul truck! It’s good to see Michele happy and moving on.
- A Switched at Birth wedding! Katie Leclerc wed fiancé Brian Stuart Habecost in a romantic ceremony on Saturday. The duo said ‘I do’at Colony 29 in Palm Springs. Most of her TV co-stars and family, including TV dad Gilles Marini, were on hand to celebrate the event.
- And speaking of weddings, Ashley Tisdale got married this weekend as well. The Young and Hungry producer secretly wed fiancé Christopher French. She confirmed the ordeal on Instagram writing, “Best day of my life! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. French Sept.8, 2014” with a snapshot from the wedding.
Photo: Ashley Tisdale Instagram
The couple got engaged last August on the 103rd floor of the Empire State Building. They met in 2012 via mutual friends. BFF and High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens was one of Tisdale’s six bridesmaids, all of whom wore complementing gowns in various shades of pink, lavender and nude. There were about 100 guests gathered at the private estate for the ceremony, including other HSM stars.
Photo Credit: Ashley Tisdale Instagram
- Grey is the New Black! Dascha Polanco, who plays Dayarana Diaz on the Netflix show Orange is the New Black, debuted a grey hairstyle at Mercendez-Benz New York Fashion Week, Sept.7. Her new locks are actually… a wig!
Photo Credit: Sons of Anarchy/FX
- Charlie Hunnam can’t let 50 shades go… Can you blame him? Sons of Anarchy premiered yesterday, but the buzz is all about how Hunnam passed up the role of Christian Grey. Wait didn’t we already hear about this? Now, Hunnam is opening up about how the role gave him a mental breakdown. (Sidenote: I don’t think that’s the effect playing Mr. Grey is suppose to have on a person.)
When Hunnam took the role, he was currently playing three characters. “I was going to finish [filming] Sons at like 11 p.m. Friday night, get on the plane Saturday morning to Vancouver for Fifty, missing the whole first week of rehearsal and start shooting Monday morning,” Hunnam recalled. “And I was going to shoot that film, wrap that on the Wednesday and the following Monday I was going to start shooting Crimson Peak in Toronto. I just had like … frankly, something of a nervous breakdown,” he said.
Two months after being cast as Mr. Grey, Hunnam had to drop out of the massive production. “I just said, ‘I can’t … I can’t …. To fail on such a grand scale — because Fifty’s going to be massive, it’s going to be huge. I really didn’t want to fail on such a grand scale, and I just couldn’t transition from Jax Teller to Christian Grey in 48 hours. It’s painful because I loved the character and I wanted to do it. I’m also a man of my word.”
Well, as sad as it is, I think it’s safe to say Jamie Dornan did the character justice. Am I right?
There you have it, you’re scoop on all things celebrity! Comment and share your thoughts!
Hilary Duff Announces She’s Pregnant with Baby #3
Hilary Duff announced that she’s pregnant on Instagram this morning.
The Younger star’s subtle post shows Matthew Koma rubbing her growing baby bump.
She captioned the photo: “We are growing. Mostly me…”
View this post on Instagram
The congratulations began pouring in from the Younger official social media account and fellow mom celebrities like Lea Michele and Busy Phillips.
The couple already shares 1-year-old Banks Violet Bair.
Duff is also a mom to 8-year-old Luca Cruz Comrie from her previous marriage to Mike Comrie.
Congratulations to the happy couple and growing family!
Lifetime Announces 30 Christmas Movies as Part of the Holiday Lineup Starting This Friday
The 2020 holiday season is fast approaching, which is a good thing because we’ve never been in more need of holiday cheer.
Your home may still be decked in orange twinkling lights for Halloween, but the mood starting October 23 is all Christmas, Why? Because that’s when the first Lifetime holiday film premieres. Hallmark is launching their roster of over 40 holidays films starting Saturday!
The reason the joyful movies are starting early this year? There’s also 30 of them to watch.
Some highlights include Feliz NaviDAD with Saved by the Bell‘s Mario Lopez, Dear Christmas with 90210‘s Jason Priestley, Sabrina the Teenage Witch‘s Melissa Joan Hart, and One Tree Hill’s Hilarie Burton and Antwon Tanner, and Merry Liddle Christmas Wedding, a sequel starring former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland.
The network is also embracing diversity by adding A Sugar & Spice Holiday, its first film with an Asian-American family in the lead and The Christmas Setup, an LGBTQ film.
Check out the full 2020 Lifetime Holiday Schedule below:
‘Virgin River’ Announces Season 2 Premiere Date Just in Time for the Holidays!
Season 2 of Virgin River officially has a premiere date!
The Netflix drama will return less than a year after the first season debuted on Dec 6, 2019.
Fans can catch up with Mel, Doc, and Jack Sheridan on Friday, November 27th! If you think about it, it’s the perfect day for a feel-good show to premiere as everyone will be sitting at home stuffed after Thanksgiving dinner. And since Black Friday sales are going virtual to tame the spread of COVID, less shopping gives everyone ample time to kick up their feet and binge-watch!
Virgin River season 1 focused on Mel (played by This Is Us‘ Alexandra Breckenridge), a nurse practitioner who moved from LA to a remote Northern California town who was forced to face her past and grieve before being able to call Virgin River home.
Season 2 teases: “Engagement. Babies. Heartbreak. Murder. For a small town, Virgin River has its fair share of drama — and Mel Monroe is often in the middle of it.”
Yep, we can’t wait.
Also returning for season 2 are Annette O’Toole, Lauren Hammersley, Colin Lawrence, and Grayson Gurnsey. Sarah Dugdale will join the cast as Lizzie.
While there isn’t a full trailer of the upcoming season, the Netflix November lineup video shows some great snippets:
Coffee Table News1 week ago
Everything We Already Know About ‘YOU’ Season 3 on Netflix Including New Cast Members
Netflix3 weeks ago
All the Movies and Shows Coming to Netflix this Holiday Season Including ‘The Princess Switch: Switched Again’
Emily in Paris2 weeks ago
Best and Most Relatable Tweets & Memes About Netflix’s ‘Emily in Paris’
Big Brother2 weeks ago
Big Brother All-Stars Review: The Eleventh Eviction (22×28)
Supernatural2 weeks ago
Supernatural Review: The Winchesters are Back! (15×14)
TV Reviews2 weeks ago
The Boys Season 2 Finale Review – The Good, The Bad, and The Deadly (2 x 08)
The Masked Singer2 weeks ago
The Masked Singer Recap – Giraffe’s Run Cut Short; Revealed As ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ Actor (4 x 03)
The Bachelorette5 days ago
Best Tweets from ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 16 Episode 2 Including That Explosive Moment & Strip Dodgeball