When you’re a TV star, things are constantly changing. Here are the main stories, we think you should know about!
- Things are moving fast with Lea Michele and her boyfriend, Mathew Paetz. They’ve only been dating since June, but US Weekly reports that he’s already moved into her home. He was spotted moving in over the weekend, unpacking his U-Haul truck! It’s good to see Michele happy and moving on.
- A Switched at Birth wedding! Katie Leclerc wed fiancé Brian Stuart Habecost in a romantic ceremony on Saturday. The duo said ‘I do’at Colony 29 in Palm Springs. Most of her TV co-stars and family, including TV dad Gilles Marini, were on hand to celebrate the event.
- And speaking of weddings, Ashley Tisdale got married this weekend as well. The Young and Hungry producer secretly wed fiancé Christopher French. She confirmed the ordeal on Instagram writing, “Best day of my life! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. French Sept.8, 2014” with a snapshot from the wedding.
Photo: Ashley Tisdale Instagram
The couple got engaged last August on the 103rd floor of the Empire State Building. They met in 2012 via mutual friends. BFF and High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens was one of Tisdale’s six bridesmaids, all of whom wore complementing gowns in various shades of pink, lavender and nude. There were about 100 guests gathered at the private estate for the ceremony, including other HSM stars.
Photo Credit: Ashley Tisdale Instagram
- Grey is the New Black! Dascha Polanco, who plays Dayarana Diaz on the Netflix show Orange is the New Black, debuted a grey hairstyle at Mercendez-Benz New York Fashion Week, Sept.7. Her new locks are actually… a wig!
Photo Credit: Sons of Anarchy/FX
- Charlie Hunnam can’t let 50 shades go… Can you blame him? Sons of Anarchy premiered yesterday, but the buzz is all about how Hunnam passed up the role of Christian Grey. Wait didn’t we already hear about this? Now, Hunnam is opening up about how the role gave him a mental breakdown. (Sidenote: I don’t think that’s the effect playing Mr. Grey is suppose to have on a person.)
When Hunnam took the role, he was currently playing three characters. “I was going to finish [filming] Sons at like 11 p.m. Friday night, get on the plane Saturday morning to Vancouver for Fifty, missing the whole first week of rehearsal and start shooting Monday morning,” Hunnam recalled. “And I was going to shoot that film, wrap that on the Wednesday and the following Monday I was going to start shooting Crimson Peak in Toronto. I just had like … frankly, something of a nervous breakdown,” he said.
Two months after being cast as Mr. Grey, Hunnam had to drop out of the massive production. “I just said, ‘I can’t … I can’t …. To fail on such a grand scale — because Fifty’s going to be massive, it’s going to be huge. I really didn’t want to fail on such a grand scale, and I just couldn’t transition from Jax Teller to Christian Grey in 48 hours. It’s painful because I loved the character and I wanted to do it. I’m also a man of my word.”
Well, as sad as it is, I think it’s safe to say Jamie Dornan did the character justice. Am I right?
There you have it, you’re scoop on all things celebrity! Comment and share your thoughts!
19 TV Characters with Mommy Issues
It may be Mother’s Day, but it’s important to remember that not all relationships between mother’s and their children are ideal.
Not all mothers have been warm and nurturing towards their children which has resulted in a lot of pain and mommy issues.
While daddy issues are more common, there’s a handful of characters who suffer because of absent or overbearing mother’s, mother’s who pushed too hard, or even, abusive mother’s.
On the other hand, some mother’s are so close with their children, the relationship teeters on obsessive.
See the slideshow at TV Fanatic!
Roswell, New Mexico Renewed For a Second Season!
The stars have aligned for Roswell, New Mexic.
Roswell, New Mexico just got a green light for its second season following last night’s momentous, jaw-dropping, and game-changing season 1 finale.
In the finale of The CW’s reboot, Noah was killed off after Max tapped into his God-like powers and though it seemed like everything was finally going to settle into normalcy, Max sacrificed himself to bring back Liz’s sister, Rosa, who had been preserved all these years in Noah’s pod.
The finale saw an uptick in audience — it’s biggest since February — which likely assured The CW that giving the series a season 2 was a good idea.
Roswell, New Mexico has amassed a pretty dedicated following; we’ve all been holding on for some positive renewal news.
Now, what’s going to happen with Rosa? How will she assimilate to life in Roswell, New Mexico after being dead for years? And how will they bring back Max?
Pop Up Bar ‘Cosmo Carrie’s’ Brings ‘Sex and the City’ & Cosmos to Chicago
Sex & the (windy) city.
If you’ve been missing Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda, you have to make your way down to Ironside Bar & Galley’s latest Sex & the City inspired pop-up, ‘Cosmo Carrie’s.’
‘Cosmo Carrie’s’ transforms the basement of the bar into a pink, glamorous ode to the HBO series.
Are you ready to party like it’s 1998?
The SATC-inspired bar opened for Valentine’s Day, just in time to grab drinks with your besties, but the reception has been so incredible, they’ve decided to extend the pop-up for another two months!
Manager Dave Andrews and his team created four signature cocktails inspired by the four leading ladies.
There’s the classic Cosmo inspired by Carrie, a Miranda Powersuit Martini which features a splash of prosecco, and a sweet Charlotte Honey Appletini.
As for Samantha, she inspired a “dessert” drink with Godiva dark chocolate and vanilla cold brew coffee.
If Martini’s aren’t your thing, there’s a full specialty menu of drinks designed and named after supporting characters.
The pop-up also features a full-menu with salmon avocado toast, buffalo chicken balls, a New York-style burger, and other delicious bites.
And since everything is all about the ‘gram these days, there are plenty of Instagrammable moments throughout the pop-up.
You can pose with the character cardboard cutouts, clink your Cosmo’s for a boomerang, or pose with the ladies on the official backdrop.
Grab your girlfriends and make your way down to the nostalgic pop-up before it’s over!
American Horror Story6 years ago
American Horror Story- Coven “The Axeman Cometh” (3×06)
Quantico3 years ago
Quantico – Yes (1×22)
Coffee Table News5 years ago
Ian Somerhalder talks Damon and Elena Relationship
Jane The Virgin2 years ago
Jane the Virgin – Chapter Fifty-Four (3×10)
Coffee Table News5 years ago
Baywatch Remake Ready For the Big-Screen
Coffee Table News5 years ago
PLL Season 5- Extended Sneak Peek
Hawaii Five-O5 years ago
Hawaii Five-0: A’ohe kahi e pe’e ai (Nowhere to Hide) (5X01
Interviews6 years ago
Interview with Bethany Joy Lenz!