Here’s everything you need to know about this week’s T.V show spoilers!!
The Originals has had a pretty hectic first season and things are only getting crazier when the series resumes on April 15th.
- Rumor has it the show is filming a funeral scene! The casting ad stated that it was looking for bohemian and artsy extras. That could only mean one thing…. ding-dong the witch is dead. Which witch? Well, our bets are on Genevieve or Monique. Both have stirred up quite the amount of trouble this season. Which witch would you like to see written off?
- Producer Julie Plec teased that we might see another Mikhealson on the CW spinoff… particularly Kole!! (Nathaniel Buzolic). Obviously since Kol was killed by Elena on TVD it would be in a flashback, but there was mention that he regularly visited New Orleans to party…. We’re sure he did much more than that.
- And congratulations are going to be in order for first time father Klaus and mommy Hayley. Tammy Casting Agency put out an ad for newborn babies to be cast for the season finale episode where Hayley will give birth to her werewolf-vampire-hybrid baby girl. Ah, if that’s not the most EXCITING cliffhanger in the world, I don’t know what is!
- It seems that death is the new thing. Emily VanCamp recently admitted that while reading the script for the season finale, she sobbed finding out about a character death. Well, if the real Emily sobbed, it means that fake Emily will also be crying. There are only a certain few characters that would make Emily actually shed a tear and their deaths are all really dreaded. First there’s bff Nolan, who has been getting involved with the wrong crowd (his new roommate and old cellmate). Than there’s Jack Porter, whose been targeted by Daniel, having problems with his love Margeoux and now, Charlotte’s found out that he can’t be trusted. Than we have Aiden, Emily’s on-again-off-again boyfriend whose been more involved in her revenge plans than sometimes Emily herself. And finally Charlotte. I think Em’s would shed a few tears for her step sister don’t you think?? AHHH! The anticipation is killing us. Who do you think will die?
- And speaking of deaths, another main character death is highly likely for the season finale of Scandal on April 17! The season finale of Scandal is rumoured to be explosive (uhm yeah, Liv’s mom is trying to blow up the White House.. or at least the President). ” I didn’t know how she [Shonda Rhimes, creator of “Scandal”] would top the death of James Novak [Jake had killed him to protect the republic], and yet she has with this one. The stakes keep getting higher and she [Shonda] just does not back down. All boundaries are removed and truly anything can happen. None of us are safe,” Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz, told THR. He didn’t confirm that someone was actually going to die though, which I guess is a good thing. Either way many characters are going to be impacted irreversibly by what happens in the outrageous final two episodes! YIKES
- We can only speculate here. Obviously nothing can happen to Olivia right? But the President is fair game… especially since the show follows a lot of what’s happened through history and we’ve had some presidential assasinations. Will the bomb Liv’s mom places kill the president? What about Jake’s reaction to Olivia’s takedown of B6-13? AH! Must know now!
- Their season 1 finale was one of the best scripted finales I’ve ever seen!!! But more excitement and drama is headed to Sleepy Hollow for season 2! According to executive producer Len Wiseman, fans will learn a lot more about the four horsemen! Better yet, we’ll see how the four of them are actually connected!
- “We’ll see how War actually operates,” Wiseman said of Season 2 drama. “War [is] a vehicle that Jeremy uses to do his bidding in a way that is really cool and very creepy.” Remember Jeremy is also Henry Parish who we found out in the season finale is Ichabod and Katrina’s son. And also the second of the four horseman. He is war. Though at times creepy, I can’t wait for this show to return and spook up my Monday nights!
Pretty Little Liars
- This show probably has the most spoilers, I don’t think anyone can really keep up! So let me just make this short and sweet. Emily has a new love interest in Rosewood and no, it isn’t Ali! ‘Carrie Diaries’ Chloe Bridges will appear as Sydeny Driscoll, the newest member of the Rosewood High swim team. Yikes! Emily’s become quite the womanizer recently.
- One little liar will become a cheerleader in season 5!
- Episode one of season 5 will be titled, ‘escApe from New York’, episode 2 ‘Whirly Girl’ and episode 3 ‘Surfing the Aftershocks’.
- This is the tweet Troian Bellisario graced us with recently…. “BTW for all of you who think you know for sure @IANMHARDING is back … Wer’e shooting a flashback. #wishfulthinking #keepcrying.”
- Mean Spencer… that’s just so mean. But he’s alive right? Ezra admitted he signed a contract for the 5th season but he’s not sure in what capacity he’ll be back. Ugh! Leave it up to PLL to make us rethink our ‘Ezra is alive’ thoughts!
- Spencer and Toby reunite in episode 5, Caleb and Hanna in episode 5. All is well in love and war!
The Vampire Diaries
- In more death news, executive producer Julie Plec teased another possible death for TVD. As if Katherine Pierces’ exit to hell wasn’t scandalous/ traumatic enough! She mentioned that by the finale, there would be ‘an impressive body count.’
- Delena has been kind of rocky this season… so you know what that means– Stelena is totally on. Paul Wesley teased fans during Paleyfest the ‘nostalgic’ return of the couple, calling the scenes ‘reminiscent of season one.’ Thankfully (for Delena shippers) it isn’t reality but rather dreams of what their life would have been like if they stayed together. So in that case, their kind of sad they broke up right? Gah, I don’t know who I’m shipping anymore.
- When Damon faces new evil Markos he’s both ‘relieved and disturbed’ by what he has to say.
- Problems with the other side bring Grams back to visit Bon-Bon.
- Matt Donovan will finally get an actual love interest in season 6… It’s about damn time!! As the only human-thing in Mystic Falls, he should have at least been getting some right?
- As for the season finale, well it’ll be a tear-jerker so get your box of tissues ready! “We’ll get to see a lot of our favorite friends from the past possibly pop in. Basically, every place on the show where s*** can possibly go wrong, it goes wrong. Just when you think, oh it can’t get worse than that, it does,” executive producer Caroline Dries stated. Apparently seeing all the ones we’ve lost has something to do with the disintegration of the other side… wait, does that mean we have to say bye to Bonnie whose only been alive because she was the anchor?
American Horror Story
- A freak show, fre-fre-freakshow! We can give em a peep-show, pe-pe-peep show! In Florida, in the 1950’s, one of the last ones run by Jessica Lange’s character.
- Micheal Chiklis returns to play a father this season.
- Nothing else. The producers are staying hush hush on this one!!!
Photo Credit: The Originals/ The CW
Where to Watch Bob Saget’s Comedy Specials and Hit TV Shows
The nation is mourning the death of Bob Saget, who passed away suddenly at the age of 65.
Pluto TV is honoring the unforgettable comedian and actor who changed television forever with a programming block that includes some of his biggest comedy special.
And you can watch them for free!
Starting today (1/10) at 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT today, Pluto TV will play back-to-back programming featuring Saget, which includes:
- Bob Saget: That’s What I’m Talking About
- Bob Saget: Zero to Sixty
- The Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget
- The Aristocrats
The specials will also air again tomorrow beginning at 7pm ET/4pm PT, also on the Stand-Up TV channel.
You can also tap into some of Saget’s biggest TV shows!
The beloved family sitcom, Full House, that made Saget a household name as America’s TV dad, Danny Tanner, can be streamed at HBO Max, the reboot Fuller House is available on Netflix, the seasons he hosted of America’s Funniest Home Video can be streamed on Amazon, How I Met Your Mother which Saget narrated can be streamed on Hulu, while Entourage is available on HBO Max.
‘Full House’ Actor Bob Saget Found Dead at 65
America’s TV dad Bob Saget has died.
He was 65.
According to TMZ, the actor was found by security in his hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando.
A cause of death is currently unknown.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the death. They confirmed that detectives did not find drugs or foul play as a cause.
Saget was best known for playing Danny Tanner on Full House and Fuller House.
9 Shows That Need to Be On Your Radar for 2022
It was bittersweet saying goodbye to plenty of shows in 2021, but the plus side is that it made room for a handful of new shows that are gearing up for their highly-anticipated premieres.
There are plenty of shows that we’re excited about, but since it’s too much for anyone person to take in, we’ve condensed it to a list including the best of the best.
These are all the shows already garnering and generating buzz in 2022 — even before they’ve premiered.
Check out our list of shows (mostly new, but also a few final seasons) that should be on your radar:
How I Met Your Father – Hulu
Fans of How I Met Your Mother can re-live all the magic with a new group of friends with Hilary Duff at the helm. It’s also giving us some Younger vibes, so call it the best of both worlds.
The gender-reversed comedy premieres Tuesday, Jan. 18 with the first two episodes and then on a weekly basis.
House of the Dragon – HBO Max
Even if the final season of “Game of Thrones” left a bad taste in your mouth, don’t worry, the prequel is here to serve as a palate cleanser. Set 200 years before GOT, it’s based on George R.R. Martin’s Fire & Blood and focuses on the a civil war within House Targaryen. There is no premiere date as of yet, but that hasn’t stopped us from holding our breath.
BEL-AIR – Peacock
Revivals get a bad rap, but they aren’t always terrible. We’ve seen success with Saved by the Bell and Roswell, so fingers-crossed that Bel-Air, a comedy reimagined as an hour-long drama, will deliver in the same way. Will Smith has signed on for the project alongside the original creators. Jabari Banks stars as Will, a young man who moves into the gated mansion of Bel-Air in modern-day America, and explores plenty of conflicts and biases. It has been picked up for two seasons prior to the premiere on Sunday, Feb. 13 with the first two episodes and then weekly episodes.
Ozark – Netflix (Fourth and final season)
We’re crossing the finish line on Ozark this year, which is arguably a good thing because I don’t know how much more my nerves could handle. And the end is likely something the Byrde family definitely wants after getting too wrapped up in a messy situation with the Mexican cartel. Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, and Julia Gardner all make this series an intoxicating binge from beginning to end, even if the fourth and final season is split up into two parts with the first half arriving on Netflix on January 21.
Disney+ saw massive success with their Marvel shows, so it’s not a surprise that there’s a palpable excitement for She-Hulk starring Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany, a lawyer who has one small favor to ask: don’t make her angry. She’s the less-angry-but-just-as-green cousin of Bruce Banner, the Hulk, played by Mark Ruffalo, who is expected to make an appearance. No premiere date has been announced yet.
Inventing Anna – Netflix
Shonda Rhines is making her mark on Netflix with a series based on the true and shocking story of fashionable grifter Anna Delvey who faked being a German heiress to scam New York New Yorker’s into thinking she was a German heiress. Ozark’s secret weapon, Julia Gardner, works miracles as Delvey. The cast also stars Scandal’s Katie Lowes and Orange is the New Black’s Laverne Cox. This is a can’t miss limited series that hits Netflix on February 11.
Lord of the Rings – Amazon Prime
This is a big one for fans of the LOTR films! The television adaptation is a prequel set thousands of years before the events of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and features an ensemble cast — both new and familiar — as they confront an evil unlike ever before in the Second Middle Age. It will make its mark on Amazon Prime on September 22.
Stranger Things – Netflix
We’ve paid our dues waiting to catch up with the residents of Hawkins, Indiana. Only this time, the action will take us to California and Soviet Russia (because, yes, Hopper is alive — spoiler) as the group of friends tries to stop the supernatural entities of the Upside Down once and for all. A premiere date (for the fourth and possible final season) announcement is likely on the horizon, but our money is on late spring or early summer. After all, we’ve waited long enough!
Obi-Wan Kenobi – Disney+
Disney and Star Wars go hand-in-hand, and with the success of the recent The Book of Boba Fett and The Mandalorian, it only makes sense that they would dive into Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi. The series is set a decade after the events of Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith. In a real treat, Ewan McGregor will reprise the titular role, while Hayden Christensen will return as Darth Vader. No premiere date has been announced.
- Ghosts4 days ago
Ghosts Review – Jay’s Sister (1×12)
- Chicago Fire2 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Review: Back with a Bang (10×10)
- Wheel of Fortune6 days ago
Twitter Is Divided Over Tonight’s ‘Wacky’ Contestant on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- Nancy Drew1 week ago
Nancy Drew Midseason Premiere Review – Truth Hurts (3×10)
- The Cleaning Lady2 weeks ago
The Cleaning Lady Series Premiere Review – Lady Luck (1×01)
- Coffee Table News3 weeks ago
New Year’s Eve 2022 TV Guide: Where to Watch the Ball Drop, Performances, and More
- What to Watch2 weeks ago
What to Watch This Week: ‘Harry Potter’ Reunion, Final Season of ‘This Is Us’
- The Cleaning Lady1 week ago
The Cleaning Lady Review – The Lion’s Den (1×02)