Here’s everything you need to know about this week’s T.V show spoilers!!
The Originals has had a pretty hectic first season and things are only getting crazier when the series resumes on April 15th.
- Rumor has it the show is filming a funeral scene! The casting ad stated that it was looking for bohemian and artsy extras. That could only mean one thing…. ding-dong the witch is dead. Which witch? Well, our bets are on Genevieve or Monique. Both have stirred up quite the amount of trouble this season. Which witch would you like to see written off?
- Producer Julie Plec teased that we might see another Mikhealson on the CW spinoff… particularly Kole!! (Nathaniel Buzolic). Obviously since Kol was killed by Elena on TVD it would be in a flashback, but there was mention that he regularly visited New Orleans to party…. We’re sure he did much more than that.
- And congratulations are going to be in order for first time father Klaus and mommy Hayley. Tammy Casting Agency put out an ad for newborn babies to be cast for the season finale episode where Hayley will give birth to her werewolf-vampire-hybrid baby girl. Ah, if that’s not the most EXCITING cliffhanger in the world, I don’t know what is!
- It seems that death is the new thing. Emily VanCamp recently admitted that while reading the script for the season finale, she sobbed finding out about a character death. Well, if the real Emily sobbed, it means that fake Emily will also be crying. There are only a certain few characters that would make Emily actually shed a tear and their deaths are all really dreaded. First there’s bff Nolan, who has been getting involved with the wrong crowd (his new roommate and old cellmate). Than there’s Jack Porter, whose been targeted by Daniel, having problems with his love Margeoux and now, Charlotte’s found out that he can’t be trusted. Than we have Aiden, Emily’s on-again-off-again boyfriend whose been more involved in her revenge plans than sometimes Emily herself. And finally Charlotte. I think Em’s would shed a few tears for her step sister don’t you think?? AHHH! The anticipation is killing us. Who do you think will die?
- And speaking of deaths, another main character death is highly likely for the season finale of Scandal on April 17! The season finale of Scandal is rumoured to be explosive (uhm yeah, Liv’s mom is trying to blow up the White House.. or at least the President). ” I didn’t know how she [Shonda Rhimes, creator of “Scandal”] would top the death of James Novak [Jake had killed him to protect the republic], and yet she has with this one. The stakes keep getting higher and she [Shonda] just does not back down. All boundaries are removed and truly anything can happen. None of us are safe,” Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz, told THR. He didn’t confirm that someone was actually going to die though, which I guess is a good thing. Either way many characters are going to be impacted irreversibly by what happens in the outrageous final two episodes! YIKES
- We can only speculate here. Obviously nothing can happen to Olivia right? But the President is fair game… especially since the show follows a lot of what’s happened through history and we’ve had some presidential assasinations. Will the bomb Liv’s mom places kill the president? What about Jake’s reaction to Olivia’s takedown of B6-13? AH! Must know now!
- Their season 1 finale was one of the best scripted finales I’ve ever seen!!! But more excitement and drama is headed to Sleepy Hollow for season 2! According to executive producer Len Wiseman, fans will learn a lot more about the four horsemen! Better yet, we’ll see how the four of them are actually connected!
- “We’ll see how War actually operates,” Wiseman said of Season 2 drama. “War [is] a vehicle that Jeremy uses to do his bidding in a way that is really cool and very creepy.” Remember Jeremy is also Henry Parish who we found out in the season finale is Ichabod and Katrina’s son. And also the second of the four horseman. He is war. Though at times creepy, I can’t wait for this show to return and spook up my Monday nights!
Pretty Little Liars
- This show probably has the most spoilers, I don’t think anyone can really keep up! So let me just make this short and sweet. Emily has a new love interest in Rosewood and no, it isn’t Ali! ‘Carrie Diaries’ Chloe Bridges will appear as Sydeny Driscoll, the newest member of the Rosewood High swim team. Yikes! Emily’s become quite the womanizer recently.
- One little liar will become a cheerleader in season 5!
- Episode one of season 5 will be titled, ‘escApe from New York’, episode 2 ‘Whirly Girl’ and episode 3 ‘Surfing the Aftershocks’.
- This is the tweet Troian Bellisario graced us with recently…. “BTW for all of you who think you know for sure @IANMHARDING is back … Wer’e shooting a flashback. #wishfulthinking #keepcrying.”
- Mean Spencer… that’s just so mean. But he’s alive right? Ezra admitted he signed a contract for the 5th season but he’s not sure in what capacity he’ll be back. Ugh! Leave it up to PLL to make us rethink our ‘Ezra is alive’ thoughts!
- Spencer and Toby reunite in episode 5, Caleb and Hanna in episode 5. All is well in love and war!
The Vampire Diaries
- In more death news, executive producer Julie Plec teased another possible death for TVD. As if Katherine Pierces’ exit to hell wasn’t scandalous/ traumatic enough! She mentioned that by the finale, there would be ‘an impressive body count.’
- Delena has been kind of rocky this season… so you know what that means– Stelena is totally on. Paul Wesley teased fans during Paleyfest the ‘nostalgic’ return of the couple, calling the scenes ‘reminiscent of season one.’ Thankfully (for Delena shippers) it isn’t reality but rather dreams of what their life would have been like if they stayed together. So in that case, their kind of sad they broke up right? Gah, I don’t know who I’m shipping anymore.
- When Damon faces new evil Markos he’s both ‘relieved and disturbed’ by what he has to say.
- Problems with the other side bring Grams back to visit Bon-Bon.
- Matt Donovan will finally get an actual love interest in season 6… It’s about damn time!! As the only human-thing in Mystic Falls, he should have at least been getting some right?
- As for the season finale, well it’ll be a tear-jerker so get your box of tissues ready! “We’ll get to see a lot of our favorite friends from the past possibly pop in. Basically, every place on the show where s*** can possibly go wrong, it goes wrong. Just when you think, oh it can’t get worse than that, it does,” executive producer Caroline Dries stated. Apparently seeing all the ones we’ve lost has something to do with the disintegration of the other side… wait, does that mean we have to say bye to Bonnie whose only been alive because she was the anchor?
American Horror Story
- A freak show, fre-fre-freakshow! We can give em a peep-show, pe-pe-peep show! In Florida, in the 1950’s, one of the last ones run by Jessica Lange’s character.
- Micheal Chiklis returns to play a father this season.
- Nothing else. The producers are staying hush hush on this one!!!
Photo Credit: The Originals/ The CW
Everything We Know About the ‘A League of Their Own’ Reboot
It’s time to play ball!
Amazon Prime Video’s A League of Their Own is an upcoming period sports comedy-drama adapted from the 1992 film of the same name.
Created by Will Graham and Abbi Jacobson, it focuses on the professional women’s baseball team formed in the World War II era.
Here’s everything we know about the series:
The summer sports film will have an impressive cast, per Deadline
- Abbi Jacobson: Carson Shaw, a catcher from a small town
- D’Arcy Carden: Greta, who plays first base
- Chanté Adams: Max, a powerful pitcher
- Gbemisola Ikumelo: Clance, Max’s best friend
- Kelly McCormack: Jess, a shortstop originally from Canada
- Roberta Colindrez: Mita, a pitcher from a Texas ranch
- Priscilla Delgado: Izzy, a baseball player from Havana and the team’s youngest player
- Melanie Field: Jo, a “power hitter,” according to her official description
- Nick Offerman: The team’s coach, Casey “Dove” Porter
- Nat Faxon: Marshall, the Rockford Peaches’ team manager
- Kevin Dunn: Morris Baker, the league owner with “conservative views”
- Marquise Vilsón: Red Wright, a former pitcher for the Negro Leagues turned celebrity coach
- Nancy Lenehan: Vivenne Hughes, a cosmetics entrepreneur
Other stars include Patrick J. Adams, Kate Berlant, Dale Dickey, Marinda Anderson and Don Fanelli. Rosie O’Donnell, who appeared in the 1992 film, will also guest star as a bartender in a local gay bar, per her podcast.
The series will drop on Amazon Prime Video on August 12, 2022 at 12:00 AM GMT. All eight episodes will be released on the same day.
”A League of Their Own evokes the joyful spirit of Penny Marshall’s beloved classic, while widening the lens to tell the story of an entire generation of women who dreamed of playing professional baseball. The show takes a deeper look at race and sexuality, following the journey of a whole new ensemble of characters as they carve their own paths towards the field, both in the League and outside of it.”
The two-minute trailer not only introduces the group of characters, but it also sets the tone for a show that finds a group of incredible women pursuing their dreams and overcoming every obstacle thrown their way.
FIRST LOOK: Kelly Rowland Teases Spooky New Halloween Netflix Movie
Kelly Rowland is kicking off spooky season in the first week of August.
The former Destiny’s Child member shared a handful of promo images for her upcoming movie The Curse of Bridge Hollow on Netflix.
“”Spooky sin incoming!” she captioned the post.
She also revealed that Marlon Wayans and Stranger Things‘ Priah Ferguson will be appearing in the flick.
The film will hit Netflix on October 14 just in time for Halloween!
The official synopsis reads: A father (Marlon Wayans) and his teenage daughter (Priah Ferguson) are forced to team up and save their town after an ancient and mischievous spirit causes Halloween decorations to come to life and wreak havoc.
Sophia Bush Reveals Challenges of Working With Ex Chad Michael Murray on ‘One Tree Hill’ After Divorce
Sophia Bush may have just gotten married, but she’s reflecting on a past, high-profile relationship on the Drama Queens podcast.
Specifically, her marriage and divorce from One Tree Hill co-star, Chad Michael Murray.
While chatting with her former co-stars, Bethany Joy Lenz and Hilarie Burton—who are all too familiar with what went down between Biush and Murray—the actress opened up about the hardships of having to work on set after the couple divorced in 2006. They got engaged in 2004 and married in 2005.
In fact, Bush said it was even more difficult because their characters, Brooke Davis and Lucas Scott, started dating around the same time their relationship was hitting a rough patch that it would never bounce back from.
“Not for nothing, you were going through a breakup with the person that you were playing a romance opposite of,” Joy Lenz said.
“And regardless of what all those circumstances were, that’s incredibly difficult — emotionally to be able to be vulnerable and be there in that moment. There’s lots of actors who have done that — who’ve done movies and TV shows and things, they date their costar or whatever, it doesn’t work out. But the fact that you were able to just be that raw and open and vulnerable, it’s a real credit to you as an artist. You put your art in front of everybody and just were like, ‘Look, this is it. I’m just sharing my heart and here we are’. I thought it was really beautiful,” she said.
Bush gave a very mature answer, explaining that regardless of what was going on in her personal life, she prioritized the show and the character that resonated with so many young women.
“People can call it whatever they want. They can say it’s strength, they can say it’s pride, they can say its professionalism — you can put a positive or a negative skew on I, but I was always going to put Brooke Davis ahead of everybody and everything else. Nothing mattered to me but being honest for her,” she explained.
The actress, who recently wed Grant Hughes in a stunning and poignant Oklahoma wedding, previously refused to speak about her marriage to Murray as she didn’t want her career to be defined by a relationship.
“I refuse to let that one relationship define me, which is why I’ve done my best to avoid discussing it for 10 years,” she began, while acknowledging that it was a “massive event” in her life.
She added: “The trauma of it was amplified by how public it became, which was incredibly foreign and bizarre to a girl who’d been just another college kid 24 months before her life blew up.”
- HBO Max1 week ago
Internet Reacts to ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spinoff ‘Original Sin’
- Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin1 week ago
PLL Original Sin Review – Halloween Comes to Millwood as ‘A’ Claims Another Victim
- Riverdale3 weeks ago
Riverdale Review – The Stand (6×21)
- The Bachelorette3 days ago
Best Tweets and Memes from Tonight’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Only Murders in the Building2 days ago
Only Murders in the Building Season 2 – Who is the Killer? We’re Logging Every Clue on the Murder Board
- Riverdale2 weeks ago
Riverdale Season 6 Finale Review – Taking It Back to Simpler Times
- Big Sky2 days ago
Everything We Know About ‘Big Sky’ Season 3
- Dynasty1 week ago
Dynasty Review – Liam Ridley’s Nightmare at La Mirage