Here’s everything you need to know about this week’s T.V show spoilers!!
The Originals has had a pretty hectic first season and things are only getting crazier when the series resumes on April 15th.
- Rumor has it the show is filming a funeral scene! The casting ad stated that it was looking for bohemian and artsy extras. That could only mean one thing…. ding-dong the witch is dead. Which witch? Well, our bets are on Genevieve or Monique. Both have stirred up quite the amount of trouble this season. Which witch would you like to see written off?
- Producer Julie Plec teased that we might see another Mikhealson on the CW spinoff… particularly Kole!! (Nathaniel Buzolic). Obviously since Kol was killed by Elena on TVD it would be in a flashback, but there was mention that he regularly visited New Orleans to party…. We’re sure he did much more than that.
- And congratulations are going to be in order for first time father Klaus and mommy Hayley. Tammy Casting Agency put out an ad for newborn babies to be cast for the season finale episode where Hayley will give birth to her werewolf-vampire-hybrid baby girl. Ah, if that’s not the most EXCITING cliffhanger in the world, I don’t know what is!
- It seems that death is the new thing. Emily VanCamp recently admitted that while reading the script for the season finale, she sobbed finding out about a character death. Well, if the real Emily sobbed, it means that fake Emily will also be crying. There are only a certain few characters that would make Emily actually shed a tear and their deaths are all really dreaded. First there’s bff Nolan, who has been getting involved with the wrong crowd (his new roommate and old cellmate). Than there’s Jack Porter, whose been targeted by Daniel, having problems with his love Margeoux and now, Charlotte’s found out that he can’t be trusted. Than we have Aiden, Emily’s on-again-off-again boyfriend whose been more involved in her revenge plans than sometimes Emily herself. And finally Charlotte. I think Em’s would shed a few tears for her step sister don’t you think?? AHHH! The anticipation is killing us. Who do you think will die?
- And speaking of deaths, another main character death is highly likely for the season finale of Scandal on April 17! The season finale of Scandal is rumoured to be explosive (uhm yeah, Liv’s mom is trying to blow up the White House.. or at least the President). ” I didn’t know how she [Shonda Rhimes, creator of “Scandal”] would top the death of James Novak [Jake had killed him to protect the republic], and yet she has with this one. The stakes keep getting higher and she [Shonda] just does not back down. All boundaries are removed and truly anything can happen. None of us are safe,” Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz, told THR. He didn’t confirm that someone was actually going to die though, which I guess is a good thing. Either way many characters are going to be impacted irreversibly by what happens in the outrageous final two episodes! YIKES
- We can only speculate here. Obviously nothing can happen to Olivia right? But the President is fair game… especially since the show follows a lot of what’s happened through history and we’ve had some presidential assasinations. Will the bomb Liv’s mom places kill the president? What about Jake’s reaction to Olivia’s takedown of B6-13? AH! Must know now!
- Their season 1 finale was one of the best scripted finales I’ve ever seen!!! But more excitement and drama is headed to Sleepy Hollow for season 2! According to executive producer Len Wiseman, fans will learn a lot more about the four horsemen! Better yet, we’ll see how the four of them are actually connected!
- “We’ll see how War actually operates,” Wiseman said of Season 2 drama. “War [is] a vehicle that Jeremy uses to do his bidding in a way that is really cool and very creepy.” Remember Jeremy is also Henry Parish who we found out in the season finale is Ichabod and Katrina’s son. And also the second of the four horseman. He is war. Though at times creepy, I can’t wait for this show to return and spook up my Monday nights!
Pretty Little Liars
- This show probably has the most spoilers, I don’t think anyone can really keep up! So let me just make this short and sweet. Emily has a new love interest in Rosewood and no, it isn’t Ali! ‘Carrie Diaries’ Chloe Bridges will appear as Sydeny Driscoll, the newest member of the Rosewood High swim team. Yikes! Emily’s become quite the womanizer recently.
- One little liar will become a cheerleader in season 5!
- Episode one of season 5 will be titled, ‘escApe from New York’, episode 2 ‘Whirly Girl’ and episode 3 ‘Surfing the Aftershocks’.
- This is the tweet Troian Bellisario graced us with recently…. “BTW for all of you who think you know for sure @IANMHARDING is back … Wer’e shooting a flashback. #wishfulthinking #keepcrying.”
- Mean Spencer… that’s just so mean. But he’s alive right? Ezra admitted he signed a contract for the 5th season but he’s not sure in what capacity he’ll be back. Ugh! Leave it up to PLL to make us rethink our ‘Ezra is alive’ thoughts!
- Spencer and Toby reunite in episode 5, Caleb and Hanna in episode 5. All is well in love and war!
The Vampire Diaries
- In more death news, executive producer Julie Plec teased another possible death for TVD. As if Katherine Pierces’ exit to hell wasn’t scandalous/ traumatic enough! She mentioned that by the finale, there would be ‘an impressive body count.’
- Delena has been kind of rocky this season… so you know what that means– Stelena is totally on. Paul Wesley teased fans during Paleyfest the ‘nostalgic’ return of the couple, calling the scenes ‘reminiscent of season one.’ Thankfully (for Delena shippers) it isn’t reality but rather dreams of what their life would have been like if they stayed together. So in that case, their kind of sad they broke up right? Gah, I don’t know who I’m shipping anymore.
- When Damon faces new evil Markos he’s both ‘relieved and disturbed’ by what he has to say.
- Problems with the other side bring Grams back to visit Bon-Bon.
- Matt Donovan will finally get an actual love interest in season 6… It’s about damn time!! As the only human-thing in Mystic Falls, he should have at least been getting some right?
- As for the season finale, well it’ll be a tear-jerker so get your box of tissues ready! “We’ll get to see a lot of our favorite friends from the past possibly pop in. Basically, every place on the show where s*** can possibly go wrong, it goes wrong. Just when you think, oh it can’t get worse than that, it does,” executive producer Caroline Dries stated. Apparently seeing all the ones we’ve lost has something to do with the disintegration of the other side… wait, does that mean we have to say bye to Bonnie whose only been alive because she was the anchor?
American Horror Story
- A freak show, fre-fre-freakshow! We can give em a peep-show, pe-pe-peep show! In Florida, in the 1950’s, one of the last ones run by Jessica Lange’s character.
- Micheal Chiklis returns to play a father this season.
- Nothing else. The producers are staying hush hush on this one!!!
Photo Credit: The Originals/ The CW
‘Manifest’ Canceled At NBC After 3 Seasons
Flight 828 has been grounded.
NBC canceled supernatural/sci-fi/plane drama Manifest after three seasons.
After the cancellation, showrunner Jeff Rake revealed he hopes that the series gets picked up by another outlet or streaming service.
“My dear Manifesters, I’m devastated by NBC’s decision to cancel us,” Rake posted on Twitter late Monday night. “That we’ve been shut down in the middle [of a planned six-season run] is a gut punch to say the least. Hoping to find a new home. You the fans deserve an ending to your story. Thanks for the love shown to me, cast, and crew. #savemanifest”
My dear Manifesters,
I’m devastated by NBC’s decision to cancel us. That we’ve been shut down in the middle is a gut punch to say the least. Hoping to find a new home. You the fans deserve an ending to your story. Thanks for the love shown to me, cast, and crew. #savemanifest
— Jeff Rake (@jeff_rake) June 15, 2021
Many “828ers” might be hoping for the same if they want to find out what finally happened when the flight disappeared and reappeared five years later.
*** Spoilers Ahead ***
The third season wrapped up early this week and left fans with several cliffhangers: Grace died, Angelina kidnapped baby Eden, Cal returned as a teenager, and Captain Daly returned but only briefly before disappearing with the remnants of the flight that was being rebuilt in Eureka. Read our full review HERE!
Manifest’s ratings weren’t overly impressive. According to TVLine, the season averaged a little more than 3 million viewers weekly, which was down 21 and 31% from season 2.
The problem with broadcast television is that they are so quick to drop shows without giving them a proper conclusion.
Fans deserve better, especially if they’ve been following TV’s biggest mystery for three full seasons.
Manifest is seeing a lot of buzz following its addition to Netflix, so maybe the streamer will be convinced to give it one more go?
And if no streaming service picks up the remaining seasons of the Warner Bros. production, maybe NBC will see how passionate the fanbase is and agree to a two-hour movie to wrap things up as they did with Timeless?
Please, don’t leave fans hanging! #SaveManifest
WATCH: Mel and Jack Talk Starting a Family in ‘Virgin River’ Season 3 Trailer
There’s plenty of baby talk going around in the Virgin River Season 3 trailer!
Netflix dropped the trailer for the upcoming drama on Friday, June 11 and it doesn’t waste any time answering the question on everyone’s mind: does Jack survive?
It’s quite an obvious answer considering there is no show without Jack, but if it’s been keeping you up at night, the good news is that he does.
Of course, that doesn’t put the question of who shot him to rest. (And we have some theories you can check out right here!)
As he recovers, he’s blessed to have Nurse Mel by his side.
With their romance finally heating up, the nosy locals in town begin asking questions about their future — is marriage in the cards? And what about babies?
Mel’s history will definitely come into play, especially as it was always her dream to have a child. But Jack is a new father to twins (at least we think they’re his) with his ex Charmaine.
Luckily, Charmaine is no longer hung up on him as she’s found a new man who is there for her and the kids!
Check Out the ‘Christmas in July’ Lineup on Hallmark
No one does Christmas better than Hallmark… even in July.
The network is here to give you a little dose of holiday cheer during the summer months with its annual Christmas in July lineup.
The jolly fun kicks off on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries from June 25 all the way through July 8.
If that’s not enough, you can indulge in more of your holiday favorites on the Hallmark Channel from July 8 to July 31.
There’s even a brand-new Christmas movie premiering on July 9 titled Crashing Through the Snow starring Amy Acker and Kristian Bruun star as Maggie and Jeff, who are ex-spouses but friends first.
So, decorate those palm trees, grab a nice cold drink, and check out the Christmas in July lineup below:
2020 Movie Marathon (July 10-11)
Hallmark will air popular Christmas movies from last year, including the premiere of “Crashing Through the Snow” on July 10 at 9 p.m.
Soap Sunday (July 18)
Hallmark will air holiday films featuring fan-favorite soap stars throughout the day and into the night, including Cameron Mathison, Chaley Rose, Rome Flynn, Alison Sweeney, Jesse Metcalfe, Fiona Gubelmann, Bethany Joy Lenz and Victor Webster.
Countdown to Christmas Greatest Hits (July 24-25)
Hallmark will air some of its greatest Christmas films of the past. “Crown for Christmas,” starring Danica McKellar and Rupert Penry-Jones, will air on July 24 at 7 p.m.; “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” starring Brooke Burns, Henry Winkler and Warren Christie, will air on July 24 at 9 p.m.; “Christmas Under Wraps,” starring Candace Cameron Bure and David O’Donnell, will air on July 25 at 7 p.m.; and “The Nine Lives of Christmas” with Brandon Routh and Kimberley Sustad will air on July 25 at 10 p.m.
Blake Shelton Night (June 28)
- Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas on Monday, June 28 at 6 p.m. ET
- Time for You to Come Home for Christmas on Monday, June 28 at 8 p.m. ET
- Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas on Monday, June 28 at 10 p.m. ET
Holiday Jam Session (July 2)
Hallmark will air a series of films that have key musical moments: “Our Christmas Love Song,” starring Alicia Witt and Brendan Hines, will air at 6 p.m.; “The Christmas Bow,” starring Lucia Micarelli and Michael Rady, will air at 8 p.m.; and “Christmas at Graceland,” with Kellie Pickler and Wes Brown, will air at 10 p.m.
Salute to Christmas (July 3)
A trio of projects celebrating those who serve the U.S. will air, featuring “The Christmas Doctor” (starring Holly Robinson Peete and Adrian Holmes) at 6 p.m.; “USS Christmas” (starring Jen Lilley and Trevor Donovan) at 8 p.m.; and “Deliver by Christmas” (starring Alvina August and Eion Bailey) at 10 p.m.
Family on the 4th! (July 4)
To celebrate family, Hallmark will air “A Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas,” starring Rachael Lee Cook and Benjamin Ayres, at 6 p.m.; “Holly & Ivy,” starring Janel Parrish, Jeremy Jordan and Marisol Nichols, at 8 p.m.; and “The Christmas Ring,” starring Nazneen Contractor and David Alpay, at 10 p.m.
The Bold Type3 weeks ago
The Bold Type Season Premiere Review – Trust Fall (5×01)
Chicago P.D3 weeks ago
Chicago PD Season Finale Review – The Other Side (8×16)
Netflix6 days ago
‘Outer Banks’ Gets Season 2 Summer Premiere Date on Netflix – Watch the Trailer
The Baker and the Beauty3 weeks ago
Memorial Day Weekend: 5 Best TV Shows and Movies to Binge-Watch
This Is Us3 weeks ago
This Is Us Season Finale Review – The Wedding Twist No One Saw Coming (5×16)
Chicago Fire3 weeks ago
Chicago Fire Season Finale Review – No Survivors (9×16)
Superman & Lois3 weeks ago
Superman & Lois Review – Man of Steel (1×07)
Chicago P.D3 weeks ago
Chicago Med Season Finale Review – Dr. Choi Gets Shot (6×16)