Here’s everything you need to know about this week’s T.V show spoilers!!
The Originals has had a pretty hectic first season and things are only getting crazier when the series resumes on April 15th.
- Rumor has it the show is filming a funeral scene! The casting ad stated that it was looking for bohemian and artsy extras. That could only mean one thing…. ding-dong the witch is dead. Which witch? Well, our bets are on Genevieve or Monique. Both have stirred up quite the amount of trouble this season. Which witch would you like to see written off?
- Producer Julie Plec teased that we might see another Mikhealson on the CW spinoff… particularly Kole!! (Nathaniel Buzolic). Obviously since Kol was killed by Elena on TVD it would be in a flashback, but there was mention that he regularly visited New Orleans to party…. We’re sure he did much more than that.
- And congratulations are going to be in order for first time father Klaus and mommy Hayley. Tammy Casting Agency put out an ad for newborn babies to be cast for the season finale episode where Hayley will give birth to her werewolf-vampire-hybrid baby girl. Ah, if that’s not the most EXCITING cliffhanger in the world, I don’t know what is!
- It seems that death is the new thing. Emily VanCamp recently admitted that while reading the script for the season finale, she sobbed finding out about a character death. Well, if the real Emily sobbed, it means that fake Emily will also be crying. There are only a certain few characters that would make Emily actually shed a tear and their deaths are all really dreaded. First there’s bff Nolan, who has been getting involved with the wrong crowd (his new roommate and old cellmate). Than there’s Jack Porter, whose been targeted by Daniel, having problems with his love Margeoux and now, Charlotte’s found out that he can’t be trusted. Than we have Aiden, Emily’s on-again-off-again boyfriend whose been more involved in her revenge plans than sometimes Emily herself. And finally Charlotte. I think Em’s would shed a few tears for her step sister don’t you think?? AHHH! The anticipation is killing us. Who do you think will die?
- And speaking of deaths, another main character death is highly likely for the season finale of Scandal on April 17! The season finale of Scandal is rumoured to be explosive (uhm yeah, Liv’s mom is trying to blow up the White House.. or at least the President). ” I didn’t know how she [Shonda Rhimes, creator of “Scandal”] would top the death of James Novak [Jake had killed him to protect the republic], and yet she has with this one. The stakes keep getting higher and she [Shonda] just does not back down. All boundaries are removed and truly anything can happen. None of us are safe,” Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz, told THR. He didn’t confirm that someone was actually going to die though, which I guess is a good thing. Either way many characters are going to be impacted irreversibly by what happens in the outrageous final two episodes! YIKES
- We can only speculate here. Obviously nothing can happen to Olivia right? But the President is fair game… especially since the show follows a lot of what’s happened through history and we’ve had some presidential assasinations. Will the bomb Liv’s mom places kill the president? What about Jake’s reaction to Olivia’s takedown of B6-13? AH! Must know now!
- Their season 1 finale was one of the best scripted finales I’ve ever seen!!! But more excitement and drama is headed to Sleepy Hollow for season 2! According to executive producer Len Wiseman, fans will learn a lot more about the four horsemen! Better yet, we’ll see how the four of them are actually connected!
- “We’ll see how War actually operates,” Wiseman said of Season 2 drama. “War [is] a vehicle that Jeremy uses to do his bidding in a way that is really cool and very creepy.” Remember Jeremy is also Henry Parish who we found out in the season finale is Ichabod and Katrina’s son. And also the second of the four horseman. He is war. Though at times creepy, I can’t wait for this show to return and spook up my Monday nights!
Pretty Little Liars
- This show probably has the most spoilers, I don’t think anyone can really keep up! So let me just make this short and sweet. Emily has a new love interest in Rosewood and no, it isn’t Ali! ‘Carrie Diaries’ Chloe Bridges will appear as Sydeny Driscoll, the newest member of the Rosewood High swim team. Yikes! Emily’s become quite the womanizer recently.
- One little liar will become a cheerleader in season 5!
- Episode one of season 5 will be titled, ‘escApe from New York’, episode 2 ‘Whirly Girl’ and episode 3 ‘Surfing the Aftershocks’.
- This is the tweet Troian Bellisario graced us with recently…. “BTW for all of you who think you know for sure @IANMHARDING is back … Wer’e shooting a flashback. #wishfulthinking #keepcrying.”
- Mean Spencer… that’s just so mean. But he’s alive right? Ezra admitted he signed a contract for the 5th season but he’s not sure in what capacity he’ll be back. Ugh! Leave it up to PLL to make us rethink our ‘Ezra is alive’ thoughts!
- Spencer and Toby reunite in episode 5, Caleb and Hanna in episode 5. All is well in love and war!
The Vampire Diaries
- In more death news, executive producer Julie Plec teased another possible death for TVD. As if Katherine Pierces’ exit to hell wasn’t scandalous/ traumatic enough! She mentioned that by the finale, there would be ‘an impressive body count.’
- Delena has been kind of rocky this season… so you know what that means– Stelena is totally on. Paul Wesley teased fans during Paleyfest the ‘nostalgic’ return of the couple, calling the scenes ‘reminiscent of season one.’ Thankfully (for Delena shippers) it isn’t reality but rather dreams of what their life would have been like if they stayed together. So in that case, their kind of sad they broke up right? Gah, I don’t know who I’m shipping anymore.
- When Damon faces new evil Markos he’s both ‘relieved and disturbed’ by what he has to say.
- Problems with the other side bring Grams back to visit Bon-Bon.
- Matt Donovan will finally get an actual love interest in season 6… It’s about damn time!! As the only human-thing in Mystic Falls, he should have at least been getting some right?
- As for the season finale, well it’ll be a tear-jerker so get your box of tissues ready! “We’ll get to see a lot of our favorite friends from the past possibly pop in. Basically, every place on the show where s*** can possibly go wrong, it goes wrong. Just when you think, oh it can’t get worse than that, it does,” executive producer Caroline Dries stated. Apparently seeing all the ones we’ve lost has something to do with the disintegration of the other side… wait, does that mean we have to say bye to Bonnie whose only been alive because she was the anchor?
American Horror Story
- A freak show, fre-fre-freakshow! We can give em a peep-show, pe-pe-peep show! In Florida, in the 1950’s, one of the last ones run by Jessica Lange’s character.
- Micheal Chiklis returns to play a father this season.
- Nothing else. The producers are staying hush hush on this one!!!
Photo Credit: The Originals/ The CW
Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash at 41
Kobe Bryant has passed away, according to TMZ.
The former Lakers player reportedly died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas on Sunday morning.
Per TMZ: Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We’re told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.
The 5-time NBA champion and “Dear Basketball” star is survived by his wife and four daughters.
The LA Times reports that the “helicopter crashed and burst into flames on Sunday morning” due to foggy conditions.
According to reports, there were multiple fatalities.
27 Best Secret Siblings on Television
There are a lot of secret siblings on television.
Plenty of TV shows tend to build their foundation on common tropes such as the cringe-worthy love triangle trope and the long lost sibling trope.
If you need to stir up some drama, especially in a campy teen series, there’s no better way than by bringing in a secret sibling that’s jealous, scorned, vengeful, broken, betrayed, looking for a family, or all of the above.
Some secret siblings are introduced in a sensical way with the serious laying some breadcrumbs leading up to the introduction.
Other reveals come out of left field and frustrate audiences by appearing as mere plot devices thrown in for the sake of it.
And sometimes, the trope works well as the secret siblings become pivotal to the storyline and the main character’s development.
We’re looking back at some of our favorite secret siblings on television. Which ones would you add to the list?
Chic/ Charles – Riverdale
On Riverdale, Betty and Jughead’s first half brother (yes, they’re still dating), Chic, was a poser but stirred up enough drama to make the fandom collectively hate him. Eventually, we meet the real Charles, an FBI agent, who bonded with Betty over her mother’s time at The Farm.
Unfortunately, Charles turned out to be just as crazy as Chic. The two were revealed to be lovers who are plotting something against the family that abandoned them.
Scott Rosson – Gossip Girl
Scott appeared in the second season of Gossip Girl as the love child of Lily van der Woodsen and Rufus Humphrey thus making BF and GF Serena and Dan half-siblings.
Everyone tried to keep Scott a secret for as long as they could but eventually, the secret sibling was outed by the one and only Gossip Girl. XoXo.
Adam – Dynasty
Adam, the kidnapped child of Blake Carrington and Alexis Carrington, appeared early on in Dynasty but was quickly revealed to be a fake hired by Alexis to get her hands on the Carrington money.
The real Adam Carrington makes his way to the Manor, though, he’s equally as deranged and way more dangerous as his predecessor. He had his brother, Steven, committed in Europe after thinking he was having “hallucinations,” shoved his mother’s face into the fireplace, and continues to sabotage his half-sister, Fallon, daily all while hoping to gain his father’s love.
Ari and Ziva – NCIS
After Ari murdered NCIS agent Kate Todd, everyone believed that Ziva David was simply his Mossad control officer. It’s only after Ziva kills Ari to save Gibbs that we find out that he was her half-brother.
It’s a storyline that took place during NCIS Season 3 and has had repercussions that have lasted until present day NCIS Season 17!
Zelena – Once Upon a Time
Zelena, aka the Wicked Witch of the West (from the Wizard of Oz), arrives in Once Upon a Time Season 3. She is Regina Mills’ (the Evil Queen) half-sister, who was abandoned as a child and wished dearly for a family. Her jealousy over Regina consumed her and led to plenty of magical wars before the sisters mend their relationship and lived happily ever after.
Anezka – Jane the Virgin
Yael Groblas pulled double duty on Jane the Virgin to portray the main character Petra and her long lost twin, Anezka. Anezka was a “shy mouse” who grew up in an orphanage in the Czech Republic before being brought to America by their evil mother, Magda.
Though it seems like she wants a genuine relationship with Petra, she’s later revealed to be conspiring with Magda to steal Rafael’s money and flee the country.
Maggie and Meredith – Grey’s Anatomy
In the Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 finale, we learn that Maggie and Meredith are half-sisters. Their mother, Ellis, had a fling with Richard when Meredith was very young.
They put Maggie up for adoption, but when she got older, she learned her late mother was a top-notch surgeon at Grace Seattle Hospital. While the sisters had a strange relationship at first, they later came around and developed a friendship.
Adam was revealed to be John Winchester’s son on Supernatural, yet it was more shocking to find out that John was actually a better father to Adam than our boys, Dean and Sam. It’s no surprise that they left him in hell. The resentment is real.
Wally – Flash
The Flash Season 2 introduces us to Wally, who is revealed to be Iris’ long lost brother from her estranged mother. Wally hesitates to embrace the familial unit, but eventually joins Team Flash and becomes Kid Flash
Alex Drake – Pretty Little Liars
The PLL family tree was more complicated than the Game of Thrones one and there was plenty of surprise sibling reveals including Alex Drake as “AD” in the series finale.
Alex is the daughter of Mary Drake and Peter Hastings, and Spencer’s identical twin sister. While Spencer was given to her biological father and his wife, Alex was given up for adoption to an orphanage in the UK where she plotted her insanely complex revenge.
Charlotte DiLaurentis – Pretty Little Liars
Like I said, the family tree is very complicated. Charlotte was born “Charles” and transitioned into the character we know as CeCe. Though she is the biological daughter of Mary Drake and Pastor Ted, she was adopted by Jessica and Kenneth DiLaurentis (Jessica’s sister is Mary).
This makes her Alison and Jason’s biological cousin and adoptive sister (and she had a romantic relationship with Jason!), and also, the biological half-sister of Spencer Hastings.
Derek – One Tree Hill
In yet another case where we meet the “fake” secret sibling before meeting the real one, a deranged and broken man named Ian poses as Peyton’s half-brother, Derek, to get close to her.
When fake Derek realizes that he’s losing Peyton, he tries to rape her but thankfully, Lucas and her real brother, Derek, a US Marine, come to her rescue.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Trailer: Being The Queen of Hell is Hard Work
If you can’t contain your excitement for the season 3 of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, join the club.
The new trailer for the series premiering on January 24 (soon) on Netflix introduces us to Sabrina: the Queen of Hell.
“You know what you have to do, Sabrina. Claim the throne,” a voice begins as Sabrina realizes she has to make the ultimate sacrifice to “save her precious Greendale” and her boyfriend, Nicholas Scratch, who sacrificed himself in season 2 to save his girl.
With the balance off in hell, heaven, and Earth, things are a little wonky yet also much darker than in previous seasons. There’s also new demons, cheerleading practice, and Sabrina wearing a lot of white colors.
“Hell’s under new management now,” Sabrina declares confidently.
Though, Sabrina’s decision doesn’t sit well with Aunt Zelda who informs her “being Queen of Hell” isn’t a summer job.
“You’re putting the whole coven in peril just so you can see your boyfriend.”
Watch the trailer above.
According to the Netflix synopsis: “Part Three finds Sabrina reeling from the harrowing events of Part Two. Though she defeated her father Lucifer, the Dark Lord remains trapped within the human prison of her beloved boyfriend, Nicholas Scratch.”
The series also put out this fun and twisted music video. It’s catchy — you’ve been warned.
Pretty Little Liars5 years ago
Pretty Little Liars- Oh What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me (5×19)
Good Girls9 months ago
Good Girls – Hunting Season (2×11)
American Horror Story6 years ago
American Horror Story- Coven “The Axeman Cometh” (3×06)
Coffee Table News6 years ago
Ian Somerhalder talks Damon and Elena Relationship
Jane The Virgin3 years ago
Jane the Virgin – Chapter Fifty-Four (3×10)
Quantico4 years ago
Quantico – Yes (1×22)
Chicago P.D6 years ago
Chicago P.D- Stepping Stones (1×01)
Coffee Table News6 years ago
PLL Season 5- Extended Sneak Peek