Here’s everything you need to know about this week’s T.V show spoilers!!
The Originals has had a pretty hectic first season and things are only getting crazier when the series resumes on April 15th.
- Rumor has it the show is filming a funeral scene! The casting ad stated that it was looking for bohemian and artsy extras. That could only mean one thing…. ding-dong the witch is dead. Which witch? Well, our bets are on Genevieve or Monique. Both have stirred up quite the amount of trouble this season. Which witch would you like to see written off?
- Producer Julie Plec teased that we might see another Mikhealson on the CW spinoff… particularly Kole!! (Nathaniel Buzolic). Obviously since Kol was killed by Elena on TVD it would be in a flashback, but there was mention that he regularly visited New Orleans to party…. We’re sure he did much more than that.
- And congratulations are going to be in order for first time father Klaus and mommy Hayley. Tammy Casting Agency put out an ad for newborn babies to be cast for the season finale episode where Hayley will give birth to her werewolf-vampire-hybrid baby girl. Ah, if that’s not the most EXCITING cliffhanger in the world, I don’t know what is!
- It seems that death is the new thing. Emily VanCamp recently admitted that while reading the script for the season finale, she sobbed finding out about a character death. Well, if the real Emily sobbed, it means that fake Emily will also be crying. There are only a certain few characters that would make Emily actually shed a tear and their deaths are all really dreaded. First there’s bff Nolan, who has been getting involved with the wrong crowd (his new roommate and old cellmate). Than there’s Jack Porter, whose been targeted by Daniel, having problems with his love Margeoux and now, Charlotte’s found out that he can’t be trusted. Than we have Aiden, Emily’s on-again-off-again boyfriend whose been more involved in her revenge plans than sometimes Emily herself. And finally Charlotte. I think Em’s would shed a few tears for her step sister don’t you think?? AHHH! The anticipation is killing us. Who do you think will die?
- And speaking of deaths, another main character death is highly likely for the season finale of Scandal on April 17! The season finale of Scandal is rumoured to be explosive (uhm yeah, Liv’s mom is trying to blow up the White House.. or at least the President). ” I didn’t know how she [Shonda Rhimes, creator of “Scandal”] would top the death of James Novak [Jake had killed him to protect the republic], and yet she has with this one. The stakes keep getting higher and she [Shonda] just does not back down. All boundaries are removed and truly anything can happen. None of us are safe,” Tony Goldwyn, who plays Fitz, told THR. He didn’t confirm that someone was actually going to die though, which I guess is a good thing. Either way many characters are going to be impacted irreversibly by what happens in the outrageous final two episodes! YIKES
- We can only speculate here. Obviously nothing can happen to Olivia right? But the President is fair game… especially since the show follows a lot of what’s happened through history and we’ve had some presidential assasinations. Will the bomb Liv’s mom places kill the president? What about Jake’s reaction to Olivia’s takedown of B6-13? AH! Must know now!
- Their season 1 finale was one of the best scripted finales I’ve ever seen!!! But more excitement and drama is headed to Sleepy Hollow for season 2! According to executive producer Len Wiseman, fans will learn a lot more about the four horsemen! Better yet, we’ll see how the four of them are actually connected!
- “We’ll see how War actually operates,” Wiseman said of Season 2 drama. “War [is] a vehicle that Jeremy uses to do his bidding in a way that is really cool and very creepy.” Remember Jeremy is also Henry Parish who we found out in the season finale is Ichabod and Katrina’s son. And also the second of the four horseman. He is war. Though at times creepy, I can’t wait for this show to return and spook up my Monday nights!
Pretty Little Liars
- This show probably has the most spoilers, I don’t think anyone can really keep up! So let me just make this short and sweet. Emily has a new love interest in Rosewood and no, it isn’t Ali! ‘Carrie Diaries’ Chloe Bridges will appear as Sydeny Driscoll, the newest member of the Rosewood High swim team. Yikes! Emily’s become quite the womanizer recently.
- One little liar will become a cheerleader in season 5!
- Episode one of season 5 will be titled, ‘escApe from New York’, episode 2 ‘Whirly Girl’ and episode 3 ‘Surfing the Aftershocks’.
- This is the tweet Troian Bellisario graced us with recently…. “BTW for all of you who think you know for sure @IANMHARDING is back … Wer’e shooting a flashback. #wishfulthinking #keepcrying.”
- Mean Spencer… that’s just so mean. But he’s alive right? Ezra admitted he signed a contract for the 5th season but he’s not sure in what capacity he’ll be back. Ugh! Leave it up to PLL to make us rethink our ‘Ezra is alive’ thoughts!
- Spencer and Toby reunite in episode 5, Caleb and Hanna in episode 5. All is well in love and war!
The Vampire Diaries
- In more death news, executive producer Julie Plec teased another possible death for TVD. As if Katherine Pierces’ exit to hell wasn’t scandalous/ traumatic enough! She mentioned that by the finale, there would be ‘an impressive body count.’
- Delena has been kind of rocky this season… so you know what that means– Stelena is totally on. Paul Wesley teased fans during Paleyfest the ‘nostalgic’ return of the couple, calling the scenes ‘reminiscent of season one.’ Thankfully (for Delena shippers) it isn’t reality but rather dreams of what their life would have been like if they stayed together. So in that case, their kind of sad they broke up right? Gah, I don’t know who I’m shipping anymore.
- When Damon faces new evil Markos he’s both ‘relieved and disturbed’ by what he has to say.
- Problems with the other side bring Grams back to visit Bon-Bon.
- Matt Donovan will finally get an actual love interest in season 6… It’s about damn time!! As the only human-thing in Mystic Falls, he should have at least been getting some right?
- As for the season finale, well it’ll be a tear-jerker so get your box of tissues ready! “We’ll get to see a lot of our favorite friends from the past possibly pop in. Basically, every place on the show where s*** can possibly go wrong, it goes wrong. Just when you think, oh it can’t get worse than that, it does,” executive producer Caroline Dries stated. Apparently seeing all the ones we’ve lost has something to do with the disintegration of the other side… wait, does that mean we have to say bye to Bonnie whose only been alive because she was the anchor?
American Horror Story
- A freak show, fre-fre-freakshow! We can give em a peep-show, pe-pe-peep show! In Florida, in the 1950’s, one of the last ones run by Jessica Lange’s character.
- Micheal Chiklis returns to play a father this season.
- Nothing else. The producers are staying hush hush on this one!!!
Photo Credit: The Originals/ The CW
WATCH: “American Horror Story” Invites You To The Cult for Season 7
Ryan Murphy is taking some inspo from R. Kelly for the upcoming 7th season of American Horror Story.
Sorry, we had to.
The director revealed the show’s new theme…. drumroll, please…. CULT.
Ryan, who is super secretive about show themes, dropped clues leading up to the reveal on Instagram, which included creepy clowns, American flags, and a person being eaten alive by a hive of bees. Not creepy at all.
While fans still don’t really know what “Cult” signifies but in his announcement, Murphy asked fans to “join the cult.”
Here’s what we know so far:
- Twisty the Clown is back for the season.
- The season kicks off on election night, which explains all the American flags.
- Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton will be portrayed in some shape or form.
- Lena Dunham has joined the cast
- So did Billie Lourd
If I were to take a guess, I would say the series will be set in a colonial town and everyone will be blindly in a patriotic, pro-America cult.
And maybe the cult is run by clowns? I’m definitely getting Purge movie vibes!
I guess we’ll find out when the series debuts on Sept. 5!
American Horror Story-Freak Show “Curtain Call” (4×13)
The curtain has fallen on our freakish friends, and last weeks season finale of American Horror Story Freak Show, left me pretty disappointed. Before I get into the recap I have to say, I wasn’t expecting it to end this way. The freaks we’ve all come to love and know all have their finale moments and I wanted it done better.
Dandy goes on a killing spree, before he is killed himself. All of the freaks we come to love, Seal Boy, The Strongwoman, Meryl Streep Jr, and more are shot by Dandy. Desiree is the only one to survive. Jimmy and his now claws comes back to the campground to see the massacre. He Bette and Dot and Desiree plan to kill Dandy for what he has done. I felt like it was a pretty weak plot to have Dandy kill off the characters, especially since it was the finale.
Once they find him, the only thing they can think of is torture. They let him drown in Houdini’s tank, making his farewell as the ultimate freak in a jar. Did I like the way he died, not really. I felt like they could have done more to him, I was expecting some crazy stuff.
Elsa and Massimo are off to hollywood to start Elsa’s grand career. She is fame hungry, but when Hollywood rejects her, the only thing left for her is to find love. She can’t get that with Massimo since he doesn’t have a soul, so she offs herself to Edward Mordrake. Remember in the halloween episode when Mordrake was looking to make his own dead freak show, well now she is part of it.
I felt like they didn’t do Elsa justice either. This was Jessica Langes last year on AHS, and I needed more. I didn’t want to see her end just by sining songs to the dead, I wanted to see her die in a crazy way, or live up to the damage she did with her freaks. Overall we saw everyones story come to an end, and its crazy to admit but I will miss my fellow freaks.
Photo Credit: FX/AHS
American Horror Story: Freak Show- Show Stoppers (4×12)
My fellow freaks, our favorite television show is coming to an end. It’s crazy to think that we’ve come this far, but tonight the curtain will come down and it will be the season finale of the freak show. Before we get into tonights episode, last week left our jaws dropped when a magic trick went HORRIBLY wrong. Everyone finds out about Elsa killing Ethel, and Jimmy is having a hard time realizing he has no hands. And if things weren’t freakier, Marjorie (Chester’s Doll) confesses to Bette and Dot that Chester killed his wife and her lover. Bette and Dot are not okay with this, but I guess the show must go on.
Chester has his first meeting as owner, and wants to change up his finale so that Bette and Dot are cut in half. They are completely thrown off and decline the offer. This is when things start to get a little crazy. Chester begins to hallucinate, and thinks that Maggie is his former wife and so he locks her feet in place so that they can’t be pulled into the box. He then saws her in half and all of her guts spill out onto the stage. I WAS MORTIFIED.
Chester then looses it, and starts stabbing Marjorie. He thinks he “Killed her” but we all know she is a dummy. He takes her to the police station and turns himself in. He is then sent to an asylum for the crazy. Back at the camp, everyone is on the hunt of Elsa, so much that they don’t even mourn Maggie. They all know what Elsa did, and want to punish her for it. Bette and Dot warn her about everyone coming for her, and she fleas. She is then seen with Dandy, who has now bought the show. As he is taking a look around his inventory, he hears something in the tent. In a cage, he sees Stanley, who has been transformed, from what looks like amputations. It looks like a creepy little version of Meep, and I was very disgusted. I can’t wait to see how the freak show ends, since this episode was the scariest all season long.
Photo Credit: American Horror Story/FX
Pretty Little Liars5 years ago
Pretty Little Liars- Oh What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me (5×19)
American Horror Story6 years ago
American Horror Story- Coven “The Axeman Cometh” (3×06)
Coffee Table News5 years ago
Ian Somerhalder talks Damon and Elena Relationship
Jane The Virgin3 years ago
Jane the Virgin – Chapter Fifty-Four (3×10)
Quantico3 years ago
Quantico – Yes (1×22)
Coffee Table News5 years ago
Baywatch Remake Ready For the Big-Screen
Coffee Table News5 years ago
PLL Season 5- Extended Sneak Peek
Grey's Anatomy6 years ago
Grey’s Anatomy 9×21 Promo “Sleeping Monster”