FOX’s World Series are preliminary and likely to change. It scored a prelim 3.1 up 3% with 11.92.
ABC’s special The Great Halloween Fright Night drew in 3.75 million viewers with a 1.1 rating. While still low, it’s more than what Selfie and Manhattan Love Story (now cancelled) averaged in that hour last week. This means, Selfie is VERY LIKELY to end up on the cancellation list.
SHIELD fans celebrate, this weeks episode was up 7% with a 1.7 rating and 4.46 million. Will it be enough to score the Marvel drama another season? Hopefully.
Forever dropped back down to it’s series low of 1.1, a drop of about 8% from last weeks 1.2 drawing 4.95 million. The show has about a 50/50 chance at this point, but if it drops down to/below the dreaded 1.0… you know what that means.
On CBS, NCIS was up 4% to a 2.5 with 17.20 million. NCIS: New Orleans dropped slightly to a 2.3 and 15.74 million.
Person of Interest was up by 7%, rising from it’s series low last week. The drama scored a rating of 1.6 with 9.70 million viewers.
NBC’s comedy Marry Me dropped 13% to a 1.6 and 5.60 million. About a Boy also fell a whole 14% from a 1.4 to a 1.2 with 4.41 million. Chicago Fire scored a 1.7, down 11% with 7.22 million. Not a fantastic night for NBC!
And onto the CW. Flash fell 13% to a 1.3 with 3.37 million. Supernatural also down 11% to a bland 0.8 with 2.01 million.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
Coffee Table News2 weeks ago
When Will ‘The Resident’ Return for Season 4? FOX Sets Return Date for 2021
Featured3 weeks ago
‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ Season 4 Easter Eggs and Nods to ‘Riverdale’
Netflix1 week ago
Is ‘Bridgerton’s’ Regé-Jean Page Going to be the Next James Bond?
Netflix3 weeks ago
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Recap – An Undead Battle of the Bands (4×06)
Editorials6 days ago
Best Tweets About Victoria from Tonight’s Episode of ‘The Bachelor’
Coffee Table News3 days ago
A ‘Revenge’ Virtual Reunion Is Happening in February with Emily Vancamp, Josh Bowman, and More
Netflix3 weeks ago
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Recap – Parent Trap the Realms (4×05)
This Is Us2 weeks ago
This Is Us Review – Kate Deals with Teen Pregnancy as Randall Learns the Truth About His Birth Mother (5×05)