Sunday Night Football on NBC was up from a 6.0 to a 7.0 rating. FOX’s NFL Overrun scored a 7.4 with 22 million viewers. It’s important to note, NBC and FOX’s ratings are subject to change because of the games, as are CBS ratings, due to a 14 minute programming delay.
The Simpsons scored a 3.5 up from last weeks 3.3, with 7.64 million viewers. Brooklyn Nine-Nine was also up to a 2.5 bringing in 5.20 million viewers.
Family Guy saw a dramatic increase up to a 2.5 from last weeks 1.9. The comedy brought in 4.84 million eyeballs.
Mulaney remained even with last weeks 1.1 rating, although it’s safe to say, the show is going to get cancelled. 2.34 million tuned in.
Once Upon A Time held steady with a 2.7 and 7.90 million viewers.
Revenge was up to a 1.3 from last weeks 1.2 with 5 million viewers. David Clarke must be doing the trick.
Resurrection dropped a tenth, to a 1.4 with 5 million as well.
The Good Wife up from 1.3 to 1.4 and 10.83 million viewers.
CSI remained steady with a 1.4 and 8.79 million.
On cable, The Walking Dead racked in 15.14 million viewers, with a 7.4 rating in adults 18-49. This was down from last weeks record setting premiere.
Ratings Tuesday: The Flash Steady, Supernatural Down, Dancing With the Star Finale Season High
- Marry Me dropped 27% to a 1.1 rating with 3.75 million viewers.
- The Voice fell 15% from last weeks 2.7, hitting a series low of 2.3 with 9.18 million.
- About A Boy slipped 23% from a 1.3 to a 1.0 and 3.10 million.
- Chicago Fire fell by 26% from a 2.1 rating to a 1.6 with 5.96 million.
- NCIS down 8% to a 2.4 rating with 15.69 million.
- NCIS: New Orleans held steady at a 2.3 drawing in 14.20 million.
- Person of Interest ticked up 6% to a 1.7 and 8.86 million viewers.
- The Dancing with the Stars finale brought in a season high rating of 2.9– an increase of 16% from last weeks episode and 21% increase from last years finale, with 15.84 million viewers.
- New Girl lowered 7% to a 1.3 rating with 2.77 million.
- The Mindy Project remained at a 1.1 rating bringing in 2.34 million.
- Masterchef Junior also steady at 1.5 with a 4.04 million.
- The Flash held steady at a 1.4 rating with 3.41 million viewers, while Supernatural ticked down 10% to a 0.9 with 2.29 million.
Featured Photo: Getty Images
Ratings Monday: The Originals, State of Affairs and Sleepy Hollow Drop
CBS and NBC were both preempted in big markets- New York, Buffalo, New Orleans and Buffalo, so ratings are subject to change.
Live coverage of breaking news from Ferguson, Mo. about the juries decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the deadly shooting of Michael Brown also interrupted many programs in multiple markets.
- Dancing With the Stars rose 4% from last weeks episode to a 2.4 with 14.80 million. It saw a 9% increase from last falls finale. UPDATE: Dancing lifted a tenth to a 2.5 and 14.87 million.
- Castle scored a 2.0, up by 11% with 10.92 million. UPDATE: Castle adjusted down 3 tenths to a 1.7 and 9.55 million.
- The Voice dropped a tenth to a 3.0 with 10.18 million. UPDATE: In adjustments, The Voice fell another tenth to a 2.6 and 9.60 million.
- State of Affairs saw a dramatic decline from a 2.2 to a 1.7, falling 23% from it’s premiere. It drew in 6.35 million. UPDATE: State of Affairs slipped two tenths more, with a 1.5 and 5.7 million.
- Scorpion was up 15% to a 2.3 with 10.20 million. UPDATE: Scorpion fell adjusted down to a 1.9 and 9.28 million.
- NCIS: Los Angeles fell 12% to a 1.5 bringing in 8.67 million.
- 2 Broke Girls lifted 5% to a 2.2 with 8.52 million viewers. UPDATE: 2 Broke Girls saw an adjustment of six-tenths with 1.6 and 6.85 million.
- Gotham finished solid, holding steady at a 2.3 rating with 6 million viewers.
- Sleepy Hollow’s part 1 of a 2 part finale dropped 13% from a 1.6 to a 1.4 drawing in 4.25 million.
- The Originals fell once again, dropping from a 0.7 to a 0.6 with 1.27 million.
- Jane the Virgin continued at a 0.4 rating with 1.05 million viewers.
Ratings Sunday: AMA’s Down, FOX Ratings Plummet
NBC’s ratings are likely to change due to Football coverage.
Also, CBS was delayed in Eastern and Central zones because of delayed NFL football.
Sunday Night Football Cowboys vs. Giants was up 15% to a 7.1 rating with with 19.55 million viewers.
CBS’s NFL Football scored a 7.3 rating with 25.80 million viewers.
Madam Secretary jumped 20% to a 1.8 and 12.57 million.
CSI held steady with a 1.3 rating drawing in 8.50 million viewers.
The Good Wife saw an increase of 8% with a 1.4 rating and 10.14 million.
FOX had a rough Sunday night, with shows showing a decrease in viewers by nearly 30-40%.
Mulaney dropped 22% from a 0.9 to a 0.7 with 1.64 million. Still waiting on that cancellation notice here.
The Simpsons fell a whopping 30% from 3.0 to a 1.6 with 3.49 million viewers.
Bob Burgers dropped 47% from a 1.7 to a 0.9 bringing in 1.92 million.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine also down 32% from a 2.2 to a 1.5 and 3.02 million.
ABC’s annual American Music Awards saw a 16% decreased in viewers from last year, scoring a 3.8 down from 4.5 with 11.55 million viewers.
- Big Sky3 weeks ago
Will There Be a Season 4 of ‘Big Sky’?
- Alaska Daily3 weeks ago
Is ‘Alaska Daily’ Renewed for a Second Season?
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel1 week ago
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Series Finale Review – Four Minutes (509)
- Quiz4 days ago
QUIZ: Which ‘Nancy Drew’ Character Are You?
- What to Watch7 days ago
Memorial Day Weekend: 5 Best TV Shows to Binge-Watch
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel2 weeks ago
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – The Princess and the Plea (508)
- Netflix2 weeks ago
When Is Season 3 of ‘Ginny and Georgia’ Coming Out?
- Coffee Table News2 days ago
When Does ‘Manifest’ Season 4 Part 2 Release on Netflix?